Tuesday, August 25, 2009

^V^ LOCAL, US N PRIVATE BLOG PORTFOLIO AS AT 23AUGUST 2009 ^V^



2 all samgang members n non members, d above is my latest portfolio as at 23 August 2009 , total unrealised + realised profit 4 d year of 2009 stood at RM196,925 ( Local Profit RM107,285.00 + US Profit RM89,640.00 ), 4 me ,it is not a marvelous returns but is good enough 2 put all TA buggers in pocket liaoooo ^_^

Citigroup ! My darling stock, it has contributed about USD19,520 +- or RM70,272+- to my total profit , there is not d end yet, cos I still hv 4 lots in hand, I am damn confident she will fly above USD 8.00 by latest mid of 2010 n >USD 15 by 2011 ^_-, how u like that HT EZI n his gang ? still think that Citigroup will go bankrupt ? how about AIG ? kids, need a second thought ? really feel sorry 4 yr parent for having such a "brilliant " half past 6 kid like EZI ! ^_^

K, let touch a little bit about my private blog, Suprise suprise ! up 2 todate, I hv 99 non malaysians joining my private blog, 47 r Americans 21 British , 11 Australian n 20 Japanese, Out of all these ppl, only 7 carried a chinese name , d rest r all MAT SALLEH ! wowww...what they want 2 learn from me ? learn china man egrand arh ? ha ha...see ? this show that share investment is solely depends on brain play ! " talk engrand chinaman blog " also they interested 2 join , how u like that sour cow , halftanky ezi n bananist darlie seng ? ^_^

2 all samgang members, d charity fund is now stood at 4,800 +- ( is this 4,800 consits of 3%, 5 %,10%, 15% ,30% or 50% of my ebook fund ? u guess lah ), FYI, I will invest this fund (4,800) into "x "stock till 30 of Jan 2010, any profit that made from this x stock will goes 2 samgang charity fund, I will top up d differences "IF" there any losses inccured by this X stock ^_-

D below is d member break down of my private blog as at 25 August 2009:-

Malaysia : 81%

Singapore : 14%

Other countries : 5%

Btw, how many of them r hidden TA losers ? ha ha.. no matter how, still need 2 thanks them 4 buying my anti TA ebook ^_^ TQVM !

If u interested 2 know more about my private blog, click HERE ^_-

Woww..everybody start 2 do guessing on my blog members liaoo ha ha... 2 BZ, about d nos of members, I hv promised 2 someone not 2 disclose it in public , hence sorry yah ? n oso bear in mind, I posted there I will donate "SOME" from d ebook fund, this "some" could be 3%, 5 % or 50% ^_^ so..it come back 2 d same that is "guessing game " , u know ? i am sure there r hidden TA losers spamming in my private blog ( TQVM 4 buying my ebook..k ^_-? ) , 4 sure !
What I can tell is , I hv rec'd a congrats letter from clickbank telling me that I hv break d records as d highest ebook subscription vendor in southeast asia (only 7 days with members more than ???? ^_^ I never thought I am so "POPULAR" ! chinapek wor !?? can arhh ? sour Moolah n darlie seng ?ha ha
2 me, money is only a figures (I cant bring it 2 coffin ) , d money that I made from ebook does not make me feel excited at all, but d feed back from fans n oso d record breaking that matter me d most ^_-
FYI, I hv this ideal long time ago , but i am not keen to do it until I .......????, another long long story , but d objective is still d same "help someone oso " ^_^
Well..there's what I can tell here ^_-
Opps, time is up 4 lunch liaooo, what 2 eat arhhh ? western food or chinese food ? ar haaa, what about Nyonya food ? jom.... mari kita pergi makan yummy nyonya food ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment