Sunday, February 1, 2009

^V^ Investment strategy 2009 天時,地利 n 人和 ^V^





^V^

It has been a tough tough year of rat , what about this year 2009 ? as known 2 u guys, this year is my super year esp those who born in summer ^V^ look at d FS forecast , exactly what i hv predicted, d worst is far from over yet , it will hit d bottom around June ( my prediction is mid of 09 ) , that 's d time i will apply d strategy of buy n hold ^V^

2 be frank, I wouldnt know where is d bottom n how long d recession going 2 be , but if u look beyond that , let take 2 to 3 years from mid of 09 , u can see d whole picture , it is definitely a good catch @ mid of 2009 ^V^

Y ppl reluctant to go in now though they know it is dirt cheap at current level ? Y ? bcos of greed ! they want 2 make more $$$$! they want to catch d bottom , as for me , i am not aiming 4 bottom ! I refused to "sai lang " all is bocs of d economy datas telling me that 1st n 2nd Qtrs of 09 r going to be even worst , hence .. bullets all loaded n focus on mid of 2009 ^V^

I will buy in d below stocks in stages :-

Ytlpowerwb < 0.58 ( Solely FA )

Sime < 4.60 ( FA + Theme CPO play )

TMI < 3.00 ( FA + Political theme play )

Resorts < 2.00 (FA )

Bjtoto < 3.80 ( FA )

Parkson < 2.80 ( FA )

IOIcorp < 2.80 ( FA )

GI <0.40 ( FA )

Swing Trade :-

UEMLAND < 0.55 ( Speculative + Political theme play )

KNM < 0.40 ( After reading d comments from its boss lee swee eng, avoid this stock due to integrity doubt of its boss )

Sapcrest < 0.60 (Little bit of FA + political theme play )

Someone asked me about WCT , well..WCT is a Taiko in property n construction sector ( It is taiko but not bluechip ) , I think it is not d right time to go in now, first..Temasek is selling its stakes liaoo.. 2nd , construction n property will hit d most during recession, 3rd monkeys see monkeys follow effect , a lot of funds will follow to sell after Tamesak's disposal , stay aside 4 d time being ^V^


Start from yr first entry , use 20% of yr fund to buy in 4 every 20% dip , 4 example ,first entry of TMI @ 3.00 , d next level to go in shld be 2.70 follow by 2.20 n etc..

My first priority is still on Ytlpowerwb N GI , all these r small knife cut big tree stocks ^V^

U may ask me , sam dont u think it is way too far from reality ? ha ha... my answer is , friends , it is still too early to say that ^V^ b4 u come to agree with me , there is no forever up mkt n also no forever down mkt ! whether it is U or L shapes recovery , it is still a recovery ! recovery is only matter of time ^V^

I know talk is easy than do , but i will show u do is also as easy as talk ^V^

Still remember my 天時,地利 n 人和 ? we hv none of these 3 at this moment ! esp 地利 ( FA ) !! hence..no hurry to "sailang " now ..be patient abit ^V^

4 those who hv watched this movie " Romance of 3 kingdoms or 赤壁" , we can see how smart Zhugeliang was , actually some of his ideals can be used 4 share mkt as well , such as 借東風 (天時 ), 草船借箭 (地利 n 人和).

I am looking 4 赤壁3 , by then u will know better what is 既生喻, 何生亮 ?

4 those who hv never read Romance of 3 kingdoms b4, go n buy one 4 yrself , u will never regret 4 reading it ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment