Tuesday, March 10, 2009

^V^ HSBC n 珠光宝气 Royal Garden Hotel ^V^






Hi guys, long time no chat..ha ha..just landed yesterday.. would like to share this >> http://www.royalgardenhotel.com.cn with u guys, if u ever drop by in dongguan , spend a night at this hotel, trust me ! it is ichiban ! 6 stars hotel with 3 stars rate ^_^ ( I got special discount thru my china friend over there, about RM180+ per night ) , I heard some shots of 珠光宝气 also taken at this hotel , a nice place ^V^ ...

If u ever drop by in dongguan , try it ^V^ ...get d feel of being a king ^V^

2 ck5354..nice catch 4 yr tmi... dont 4get to take profit once u see it ^_^..

Congrats herbert 4 yt citi @1.02... u dah untung liaooo...

2 those who interested on HK stocks,, take a look at HSBC @ 32+-... I hv put in my buy order @ 30 on Monday..sighhh...nothing done at all ! it has rebounded to 40 liaooo...

I will definitely buy in if she ever drop below 32 again ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment