Tuesday, May 26, 2009

^V^ Another 万人皆醉 我独醒 ! Mkt down but MINE ! Deleum @1.45+ ^V^









^V^

2 all bros n sis esp those newbies , after 2 years since my first blogging , how much u guys hv made from my picks ? started from ijmwb up 2 ytlpowerwb ^_^ n never 4get d recent picks of Alam 0.86, scomi 0.38,tgoff-wa @0.69 ,zelan @0.69 , resorts 1.93 n pantech 0.58^_^ hv u ever seen TA being adopted in my picks ? ho ho ho

Do I need TA 4 all my picks ? can any TA bloggers able 2 come close 2 me ? I hv proven them wrong again n again with my char kuey teow 's FA method ! my method is very simple , u dun need 2 be genius to master it , what i need is only Low PE + sustainable future earning , that's simple ^_^

K come back 2 Deleum , Deleum has came out with its latest QE yesterday , eps=7.34cts, theoritically , 7.34 x 4 = 29cts which translate into PE ard 4+ , dividend yield 11cts, NTA 1.45 , year Low 0.99 n year high 3.00.

let make some comparison with other O N G stock:-

Alam PE 13+ , Year low 0.50 , almost at 52 weeks high now.

Dialog PE 20+..

Sapcrest , year low 0.50 , almost at 52 weeks high now .

Kencana ..PE 18, n oso almost @ 52 weeks high liaoo

See ? whether u compare it with PE or Year high , Deluem is absolutely a water liu liu stock 2 buy.

Its year low was 0.99, 52 weeks high ard 3.00. very much lacking behind if u compare her with other O N G stocks, now. u know y i like her so much ^_^

My initial target 4 deleum is ard 100lots, due 2 mkt overbought factor, I chicken out abit..dare not 2 buy it at one shot , but also scare of running chicken, hence ..i bot some (36 lots) @ 1.45+ this morning.

As it can be seen in my portfolio, I hv taken profit on all my stocks except Tgoffwa n Deluem. As known 2 u guys also , ONG stock should be d present n future theme play 4 KLSE , that make me more confident 2 keep them in my portfolio 4 further rise.

4low or not ? u decide but my advice, DO NOT CHASE AT HIGH !

No comments:

Post a Comment