Tuesday, September 29, 2009

^V^ To all my chinese friends from mainland China, happy national day ^V^














^V^

2 all my chinese friends from mainland china, 国庆快樂 ^V^

I like 2 see military parade , but not all military parade r awesome ! see yrself , how good they r in parade ! I heard from my hongkese friend saying that d chinese military parade r even better now, let watch d live parade in phoniex or cctv channel 2molo morning 10am .

30 years ago, when ppl talk about china , d first impression came to our mind was "poor n outdated " n oso they r named as "ah chan" ! but now it has changed , they hv improved in almost all fields, right from sport, economy up 2 technology.. they hv shown d world , whatever d west can do, so do d east !

Bravo China, u hv done something proud 4 Asia ^V^

If u wanna 2 know what is marching ? see d above youtube , it tells u what is real marching !

No comments:

Post a Comment