Thursday, November 19, 2009

^V^ After Faber @1.05, another stock in my radar striked again , Samchem (samgang !?) @ 0.75 ^V^









^V^

It has been quite sometime I didnt make fun on TA losers liaoo..well...pai seh pai seh, another stock in my radar striked again , samchem ( formerly known as samgang ha ha ) striked it again ^_-

I hv sold off half this morning @ avg 0.91 n will keep d remaining 4 further rise , how TA loser? is buy n hold a sucker ? i dun know..u tell me lah ^_-

2 play safe , I need 2 sell some of my samchem off 4 profit inorder 4 me 2 swap to XXXX ^_-...

So TA loser, wanna 2 know what is this XXXXXX?? ha ha simple..ask those TA sapmmer in my private blog lar ^_^

2 Out of 4 stocks in my radar oledi striked, another 2 more 2 come $$$$$, dun worry ,I will definitely blog up here after they rose > 20% like what Faber n samchem did ^_-

Feel sour TA losers ? take it ezi take it ezi ^_-

Stay tune arh ^_-

Like d song sang by 陳慧琳 - 花花宇宙, come let dance , let celebrate...o e a o o op!

No comments:

Post a Comment