Monday, December 21, 2009

^V^ Merry X'mas n Happy new year ^V^




^V^

I am back ! , let me tell u what I did last week when I was away, b4 I go 4 holiday, I hv instructed my remisier to buy 4 me XXXXX @ 3.60+ , further instruction given 2 him to buy on dip ^_- he has collected ?? lots of XXXXX 4 me @ avg cost of 3.41 , XXXX is my lucky stock , I hv made > RM50K from it ( refer 2 attached portfolio in my public blog )since d financial crisis started last Sep 09 , this is my fifth entry into xxxxx , plus d existing xx lots, i hv collected xx lots of xxx in total , will buy in another 3 to 5 lots if she ever go below 3.00 which I think it is quite unlikely .

Y I like xxxxxx ? first , it is super bluechip , it has proposed 2 xxxxx, this show their earning r back on track liaooo..
second , xxx economy is on d track of recovery , once DOW > 11,500 by mid of 2010 , we can expect at least 20 to 30% return from xxxxx in mid term ^_- in long term , 8 to 12 is definitely not a problem at all 4 those who hv patience n holding power .

My initial target 4 xxxx is ard 1xxxlots , xx will go xx4 quick kill n d other xx will leave it 4 my retirement fund ha ha…4low or not ? u decide ^_-

As it can be seen , lot of ppl r away , mkt is like dead fish , it will not go anyway from here till next year , we should see mkt to rally further in 1st qtr of 2010 ( pre cny rally ) , hold n wait ^_-

Fyi, I will be away 4 holiday again come this christmas , I am here wishing u guys merry x mas n happy new year , see u guys next year ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment