Tuesday, January 12, 2010

^V^ MYEG @0.455 ! Emetall @ 0.455 , striked again ?? leader @0.79 yahoooo $$$$$ ^V^





^V^

Sorry TA losers, uncle sam stirked again ! Leader @ 0.79 yahoooo $$$$$, emetall @ 0.455, did i striked this one ? ha ha u guess lar . once again, do I need MACD, candle stick , rsi ... all these rubbish 4 my shares investment ? is TA works ? my FOOT ! is FA works ? my heaven ^_-

2 all samgang private blog members , take another read @ my ebook again, still remember what I said about TS , DL , RH ? k..let get back 2 our blog 2 discuss further .

Cheng cheng cheng !!! d xxxxxx is myeg @ 0.455 ! called to buy myeg on last week 7 Jan 2010 , ( much earlier than d china ah pek look of Y i like myeg alot )

samgoss
January 7th, 2010 on 12:15 pm edit
Dear all,

Latest update , bot in 25 lots of myeg @0.45+… aiming 20% returns from her within 2 months time.

Y myeg ? look at its previous low, it was 0.42+- , high 0.55+- , mkt is now approaching 1,300, still she stand there like a rock… is time 2 buy in now…what u need is patience . is only matter of time b4 she goes above 0.50 ^_- gd luck .

2 rookie , hold..i am still holding it .

u can see i am increasing my stake in shares now, cash vs shares is now stood @ 0.57 vs 0.43 … shares portion has increased by almost 9% since last week.

I will hold till end of Feb or my TP whichever come first ^_-

guys, take a look @ our tgoffwa..jumped up about 28cts from its year low..see ? is buy n hold a sucker ? ha ha… I am damn confident on my FA method, I dun bother about d shortterm dip, what I need is time … ^_-

***

So how ? is buy n hold a sucker ? any TA losers out there ? take it ezi take it ezi ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment