Sunday, February 28, 2010

Watch Tik Tak Toys: My Kolokotoys Movie Online

endofvid[starttext]

This is one funny Filipino movie,  Tik Tak Toys: My Kolokotoys offers a splendid comedy starring Redford White, Carding Castro and the mischievous child star Serena Dalrymple.I wish they could make a comedy flick like this, it's so hilarious unlike some "korny" although modern filipino comedy movies today (Mr.Suave,Love On Line and Dobol Trobol -spare me but most of the punchlines are damn so irritating!).Just ignore my points.So, what are you waiting for?Watch Tik Tak Toys: My Kolokotoys Movie Online.




The greatest gift one can give and receive is the gift of love and friendship. Never has it been truer with Elvis, Presley and Bullet, two oddball cousins and a spoiled brat who have every reason to dislike each other.





[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment