Tuesday, April 6, 2010

^V^ Favco @0.745 ! After holding 4 more than 4 months, finally strike again $$$$$ ^V^









^V^

Back , what a wonderful "cheng meng trip " eat all d way up from KL 2 Penang ^_- I hv discovered 3 new yummy stuffs in this trip , one is @ Ulu Yum , Ulu yum is very famous with its Loh mee , but I dont think its loh mee is that yummy ! in fact , its pork fried meehoon n butter fish r much better ! u can try these 2 dishes @ this restaurant called "ming kee" , this restaurant was located next 2 MCA office ! trust me dudes , it is a must try food .

2) Restaurant Lain rasa in Ipoh , d claypot crab rice is damn yummy , u must make reservation or go there b4 6.30pm , otherwise u will not get d taste of it ! if u wanna 2 know where is this place, go n click on axian blog ^_-

3) This ko lo chow hor fun , located @ jalan Machalister,Penang . just right opposite of sinchew press , its chow hor fun is damn nice ^_-

K..let come back 2 serious biz , YES ! Favco $$$$$$ , I hv kept this stocks 4 more than 4 months @ cost of 0.745 , finally she delivered $$$$$ , 40% in less than 5 months , who say buy n hold is sucker ? John , highgain , mike loser , kaichiew, ezi n.... ??? anything 2 say ? ha ha

I hv sold HALF of it @ 0.97 this morning, I make swap 2 XXXXXXXX, d remaining will keep it 4 further rise ^_-

OPPPSSS>..My Y??????? oso flying today..wowwwww oledi rose 13cts after my purchases last week..not bad not bad ^_-..2 Highgain , too bad..u dont get this ha ha ^_- will blog it up if she shot above 1.70, stay tune yah ? ^_-

Once again, 2 all TA losers esp mike n highgain , ... see ? char keuy teoy man strike again , if ckt man can do it so do u !!! right method ..right method ! if u still think that tak ada akal method can help u , i really feel sorry 4 yr parent ^_-

GOD OSO CANT HELP U ! ha ha

Here I would like 2 dedicate this song called " first of may " 2 all d ta losers out there , I know u guys hv been hurt badly with yr tak ada akal method lately , ... dont feel so upset bros , let come n enjoy this song , I wish d above song will heal yr pain a little ^_-

When I was small, n christmas trees were tall ,

we used 2 love while , others used 2 play , dont ask me why .....

No comments:

Post a Comment