Tuesday, May 18, 2010

^V^ Myeg @ 0.45 , how much she last traded today ? ^V^











^V^

Despite d fall of KLSE , Myeg shot above 0.65 today , 2 all d sour TA buggers out , how now mr highgain ? is buy n hold a sucker ? is uncle sam a conman ? ha ha....

Look at my XXXXXX today, mkt down but she went up , y ? must be a good QE awaiting out there ^_-

Is my Myeg back hand or forehand ? find yr answer as below :-

***

Back ! it has been long time I didnt update my private blog here , maklumlah cos I jz came back from my cny holidays ^_-

K..back 2 biz , Gopeng has posted a very good earning yesterday , 83 % up ( some due 2 one off profit ) ... this one is definitely a gem in mid term , still holding 10 lots in hand , will wait till > 0.80cts.

Maxis , flied 2 5.53 today , still got 50% left after sold some @ 5.39 b4 cny , this one I will hold 4 little while .

Success , posted a quite good earning yesterday , this one I will keep for long term.

Guys , my view on KLSE is still unchanged ,KLSE shld touch above 1,350 in first half of 2010 , no panic n be patience .

My portfolio performance :-

Leader up > 18%

Maxis > 10% +-

Pantech > 5%+-

Gopeng > 18%+-

Success > 4%

Rcecap > 10%

Myeg @ 0.45 still in positive zone

Published on: Feb 25, 2010 @ 11:41 Edit

***

This is d beauty of FAtt tat method , sour ta losers ?

sorry lol ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment