Monday, June 7, 2010

^V^ Ole Ole Ole...stocks in my radar ^V^









^V^
B4 i talk on stocks in my radar , I jz rec'd an email from this ta loser called kl :-

***
To: samltt88
Kl has left a new comment on your post "^V^ 别人笑我太ANTI TA ,我笑他人看不穿, Citigroup n see u in 20...":

Pinkco, idiot goose, Citi is down below US4. Where are you, stupid one? Why you don't answer? Runaway, ah?

***

Answer 2 ta loser kl, ha ha ..TA loser KL, oh yahhh ? do I need 2 runaway ? u tak sekolah ka ? u dont know how 2 read meh ? check yrself how much is my citi 's cost as below :-



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GYW-rdwnDS4/S8wN-wPw_fI/AAAAAAAADGk/1zis6L5CmEA/s1600/cititrans.JPG


n oso.... check out how much I made from buy sell of citi since end of 2008 as below :-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GYW-rdwnDS4/S8wpcLjEMqI/AAAAAAAADIk/sp43SC9m9cQ/s1600/Portfoliociti.JPG

Ha ha... now who is running away ? u or me ?

sour ? sorry lol ^_-

I dont like 2 repeat my view on shares mkt again n again ... mkt will not go anywhere b4 end of world cup , no matter how cheap u get , u still need 2 hold till after world cup ! hence, no hurry 2 buy in any stock now , if u scared of "running chicken" u can buy in stages n put abit on d below stocks :-

1) XXXX < 1.29 " Cheapest CC n cvtttt stock.

2) SXXXX < 7.30

3) SCCCCC < 1.20

4) PYTRRR < 4.80

Foreign stocks

BBBN?? < 3.50

YIIII?? < 3.50

4 me , I will place 10% of my fund on them @ TP as above , d rest I will wait after world cup ^_-

Nothing more 2 talk about shares now, let enjoy ole ole world cup ^_-

Let hv some fun here , let guess which country will lift d world cup ? n which countries will enter final ? n d final score oso ^_-

Those who guess all these 3 correct, he will be getting one free membership 4 next year ^_-

Who will win d cup ?

Score ?

Which countries will enter final ?


My guess as below :-

Final :Brazil vs Spain

Winner : brazil

score : 2 : 1

Team that I wish 2 lift d cup:-

Brazil , Spain, Holland n Argentina ^V^

Closing date 15 June 2010
How about u ?

No comments:

Post a Comment