Saturday, October 9, 2010

^V^ CHANGE IS INEVITABLE, committed 5 times return but ended up I am giving u 7.1 times of what u hv paid USD38 ^V^




CHANGE IS INEVITABLE

A good mentor is the golden key to your investment success…BUT
change is inevitable, change your investment habits follow market winners foot steps
and take control of your investment instead of BLINDLY follow market trends
or otherwise.

Market winners always manage to forecast, invest at the right time and provide success track records and make it happen again and again month after month, year after year.

They never depend on luck BUT luck keeps on follow them because share markets belong and depend on fundamental to growth and this is universal truth.

SAMGANG members
to success in share market CHANGE is inevitable… making a right decision never too late.

Seeing is believing

SAMGOSS forecast: since 30 July 2010

2 all, I hv said it many times , bonus renewal r for all existing members , i hv send it out 2 all of u , well... if u still dont get it, k... let me tell u how ? renew yr memberships again, after that, i will send u my bonus pick xxxx, as promise , if u dont make 5 times from yr subscription latest by 15 August 2011, i will make a refund back 2 u ! clear ?

hence, if u still dont get my bonus mail, renew now ^_-

K...2 all renewed members, listen, I hv revised my bonus pick xxxxx to 4.01, try it , BUTTTT dont buy in all at 1 shot, buy in 50%, n d other 50% wait for 3.80, k ?

SAMGOSS

Today 9 October 2010 SAMGOSS quoted:-

As promised 2 all my private blog fans , if u dont get 5 times return of what u hv paid 4 my private blog subscription, I will make a refund 2 u ^_-

As per my previous emails , I hv asked u guys 2 buy citi in 2 stages , first entry was 4.01 n second entry was 3.81 , d avg cost of yr citi is 3.91 , citi closed @ 4.18 today , hence :-

4.18 - 3.91 = 0.27 ,

usd 270 / usd 38 = 7.1 times ( mission completed , u can sell yr citi now , 4 those who bought more than 1 lot, sell one n keep d rest 4 further rise )

No comments:

Post a Comment