Sunday, December 12, 2010

^V^ MBMR @ 3.10 , is copy cat darlie singh hiding in my private blog 4 picks ? ^V^






D below is what I hv posted on 11/12/10 (Saturday )in my private blog , take a look at d attached picture, it was clearly stated that d picture was taken on 6 Dec 2010 , so mr sour ta loser , who is copy cat ? Me or backhand darlie singh ?

One ta loser posted 2 me saying I followed darlie singh on mbmr...ha ha..he must be blind ! look at d date of my call, look at d date of my posting !I called 2 buy on Wed under comments in my private blog , later on , I published it on Sat 12.40pm , take a look at darlie's posting ! it was published on 12 Dec ( sun )..ha ha who is copying who ?

Hello ta loser, next time check out first b4 u shame yrself here ! seems like darlie singh is hiding here 4 tips oso..ha ha..u there darlie singh ?

Seems like darlie singh is hiding in my private blog n seeking 4 my tips ^_- right darlie ? ha ha...btw, is yr race stated in yr IC not chinese ? no meh ? then r u telling me yr papa is kuai lo (mat salleh ) !?? bukan darlie ?

Published on: Dec 11, 2010 @ 12:40 Edit

^V^

D FA of MBMR , Y I like MBMR ? take a look at its latest qe >

Q 2 Q , revenue jumped to 388704 from 2988200, eps stood @ 14.16 as compared 9 .29 preceding year .

3 qtrs giving u eps of 46.66cts , forward pe = est 3.10/60cts = PE 5 !

P/Book value : 3.10/3.99 = 0.77

ROE : 12.15%

DY : 0.08/3.10 x 100 = 2.58%

Cash rich in hand + almost @ debt free status.

Besides d above, insider news saying they will be bonus issue coming up by end of this month ^_- dont know how true was it but with d solid fa like stated above , it is still worth 4 buying even without bonus issue !

Bot in 15 lots in total this week @ avg cost of 3.10.

Read d above... look at its gearing, stated there cash ! means what ? means this bugger got no debt ! then take another look at its EPS... forecasting eps 4 2010 was 45.8 cts...BUTTTT... she has achieved that with only 3 qtrs ..hence...this was way above expectation !

Then take another look at its PER... avg high was 9... current is 6 , means there is another 50% 2 go ! 50% of 3.10 is 1.55, so 3.10 + 1.55= 4.65... so is my tp > 4.00 too optimistic ?

Look at its dividend yield, stood @ 4% ^_- book value > 4.70... wowww... really such a big kap na dancing across d street ^_- buy n hold


Latest update on my holding :-

what I did last month ?

Sold all my Sunrise @ avg 3.04+ with fantastic return.

Sold all my Muhibah @ avg 1.34+- with handsome return oso n swap to XXXX @ 1.12

Sold all my epic @ 3.30 for swap to MBMR@ 3.10 ( only about 10% return )

Sold all my pchem @ 5.51 4 swap 2 MBMR too( almost within contra period ) not a bad deal

Stocks in hand >

Citi

????n ????wa

A?????

MBMR

E?????

S?????

S?????

XXXXXX

KKKKK

Y?????

??????

C????? n its wb

^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment