Friday, February 11, 2011

^V^ Stocks in my radar 2011 n Lin Dan Advertisement ^V^








^V^

2 all, I am currently doing a stocks in my radar analysis , unfortunately, something wrong with d login @ rhb web, dun know y but just couldn't log in today . d above is what I am going 2 do 4 d stocks in my radar analysis, Max is 5 stars . all these 5 stars consists of :-

1) PE (Dili)

2) Theme (Tien Sir )

3) Bosses n shares buy back (Ren Her)

4) 52 weeks Low n high ( Dili)

5) Vol (Ren Her )

I will list down all d potential stocks that under my radar once d login problem solve ^_-

Btw.. Wanna 2 shares with u guys this fantastic Li Ning's advertisement (d first one ) , so inspiring !!! though we know it is fake but d ideal n d creativity of d advertisement r excellent ! good stuff ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment