Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pratik Shinde "A Dream Come True"















Today there is a Good News for all of Indian Football fans,those who prayed for Pratik Shinde.The good news is that Pratik Shinde has his VISA approved & now will be going to USA on Tuesday,27th September 2011(The Day this article was written).He is all geared up to sign the Professional Contract with USA based side Glavestone Pirates.

Pratik has already played for clubs like Steadfast Fc,Andheri Football Academy in India before and has declined offers from I league clubs like Mohun Bagan,Air India just to play for Glavestone Pirates.Also Pratik has represented India Juniors in Gothia Cup,Sweden where he actually got the attention from Mr.Brendan Keyes,Coach Glavestone Pirates.

Stepping into the shoes of Indian Footballers like Md.Salim,Baichung Bhutia,Sunil Chhetri and Varin Mehta who all have played abroad/are playing abroad for clubs there is not an easy task for young Pratik.But he is ready to accept the challenge and the Best part is that he wants to play for Indian Football team in Future and will be always ready when AIFF approach him.

Buldhana Urban co Ltd has sponsored Pratik Shinde for his VISA and for the money he needs..After going so many places for sponsorship,Pratik finally got the supporting hand of Mr.Deepak Nikalji,a neighbour of Pratik,who sponsored Pratik.Thus now Pratik can easily make his dream come true of playing abroad.
Speaking to us on this move Pratik says "i just want to thank all my supports and my sponsors­ ­,I am really excited­ ­.I am thankful to GOD, my mother who always supported me & my coach of Glavestone Pirates Mr.Keyes for being so kind with me,My coach who thought me to play football & of course Mr.Deepak Nikalji who sponsored me & made my dream move come true."

We can imagine how exciting he is and how much he had to suffer to make this day come in his life.We may Wish him best of luck and hope he becomes a sensation there.

No comments:

Post a Comment