Wednesday, August 1, 2007

^V^ Come n join d JOYRIDE ^V^



^V^

Ah Pek n Ah Soh, this time is real one... sit tight n enjoy d ride, more to come, let see who can tahan till d end of d ride !?

I hv sold my last little maemode-wa @0.56 today with profit of RM3,700+ in pocket, I found Kfima is worth for me to do swap from maemode-wa, unfortunately , i couldnt get it at 0.76 ! nvm, may be i can get cheaper 2molo ^V^

Someone asked me whether is this d time to sapu or not ? well.. my advice is do not catch d falling knife, more contra deals will be due n more force selling will come into existance if mkt does not rebound 2molo (which I think is highly possible in short term ), hence, clearer mkt picture is needed in order for me to utilise my cash in hand fund ^V^

As it can be seen, d fall of DPS, Bkoon, N Masteel r minor despite d 40 over points plunge in KLSE, u can see there is very strong support @0.57 for dps , see that ? why volume suddenly picked up @0.57 ? yr thought is as same as mine ^V^ this is what i always said, if u lose, u lose a sweet ^V^

Hello , Ah Price, need to modify yr statement abit :- it should be >>

At the end of the day, good proven results stand out because it has an ability to gain ! what the markets WILL BE DOING, what the people WANTS to SEE is yr end results in the near future ^V^

In short, check out yr portfolio n returns, is yr investment returns stood proudly high or it is in shameful red after d sharp correction ? be honest to yrself n see whether u r in d category of d elite Ah Pek n Ah Soh group or not ?

Btw, do me a favor, tell me which category ah sam is, based on his published portfolio ?

No comments:

Post a Comment