Wednesday, August 8, 2007

^V^ My shares report card as at 8/8/07 after recent tsunami ^V^




^V^

I didnt buy n dispose any of my shares during recent tsunami except my short sell gain of RM800+ ^V^

My unrealised profit depreciated > 50% after d tsunami, mkt rebounded 17 points today, is now d time to go in ? for me , I prefer to hold on to my existing shares n stay aside for little while.

Watch out d coming qtr earning for stocks as below :

Ornasteel by end of August ( Should be flying color )

Masteel by end of August ( Same as Ornasteel )

Kfima by end of August ( Dare not to say flying but should be better than previous one )

DPS by end of the month ( Should be a good one )

Oilcorp by end of August( Should be a good one )

Metro kajang by end of August ( definitely a flying one ) .]

To Mr Ben on yr question of which stock I am eyeing on, ha ha plenty of them , i found a few good solid stock that worth for buying ( Take note : I still prefer to stay aside, though they r pretty attractive at current level, i will buy it if i managed to swap from others)

Stocks in my radar :

MFCB (FA) 1.50+-

Ornasteel (FA) 1.50+-

Plenitude (FA) 3.10+-

Metro Kajang (FA) 1.70+-

ECM Libra< 0.98 ( Election theme n trading play )

Emetal 1.00+- ( FA )

BJtoto @4.82+ (FA)

No comments:

Post a Comment