Wednesday, October 17, 2007

^V^ I am back ^V^



^V^

Wowww, just came across my DPS came from behind slowly but surely n touched 0.615 this morning, more to come ?? yes, I guess so, 2 mr tailow, I didnt average down my DPS's cost to 0.52, i took some profit at 0.59+- during d sub prime crisis crash n bought back some at 0.52 ^V^

Oilcorp coming ? with d current oil n plantation theme hanging around, i think "yes" ! In term of PE, oil corp is d cheapest among d oil stocks, unfortunately i am still running at little loss with cost around 1.32+ he he.

RCE ? yes ! it will definitely come for second round ^V^ Qeued to buy 20 lots at 0.925 only managed to get some at 0.925 this morning ^V^

Fyi, another 10 lots of engtex added in @ 0.745 ( another 140 lots accumulated by someone yesterday )^V^

Someone asked me about mycom ^V^ worth for consideration ?? sorry "NO "

first of all, look at its track earning records, one word = Like SHIT !!!

dont be misleaded by its latest eps of 216cts!! wowww 0.88/216=PE0.4 $$$!!!???

wowww u needs only 4 months to recover yr capital ? sorry bro...look at its forth qtr revenue as compared previous 4th qtrs, revenue jumped less than 50% but EPS jumped >1000% !??, how could it be possible !??? it must be sort of asset disposal or restructuring done. my advice "AVOID" unless u hv solid insider news ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment