Friday, October 19, 2007

^V^ Portfolio as at 17 Oct 07 ^V^





^V^

I will be away for biz trip next Monday (Dylan, MAt, n Yitthang, no need to update me cos i will bring my notebook along ) , will only be back on 30 /10/07 ^V^ B4 i leave , d above portfolio is what i am holding now, u guys can take it as a guide if u interested ^V^ As expected. D 20th anniversary party is on its way with DOW plunged 366 points yesterday night, ha ha..don't play play..ok ? if u ask me should we buy on dip ? my answer is :-" NO " n :YES" , "NO" for those with cash vs shares lower than 0.5, "YES" for those with Cash Vs Shares higher than 0.5 ( even u wanted to buy on dip, my advice, don't buy on Monday when d knife is falling n also don't buy anything if d big sell off supported with huge volume, my experience says :- buy when u see thin volume after d sell off ^V^

Stocks that under 20th anniversary crash :-

Masteel < 1.10 ( MUST BUY )

RCEcap < 0.75

Muind < 0.33

Bjcorp < 0.70

Engtex < 0.65


Back to my portfolio, I hv taken RM 14,041.80 profit during d rise b4 RAYA (Thanks to Muind n Bjcorp )^V^ My cash vs shares position is currently stood at 6 : 4,I feel extremely safe with overall returns of 291% or profit of RM523,831.50 ! with plenty of bullets loaded in hand , i can now play with bern if he really want to get start d 20th anniversary party . Bern ? how ? let start d party ..k ?

No comments:

Post a Comment