Tuesday, November 20, 2007

^V^ I am in overseas ^V^

^V^

I was totally seperated from stock world for nearly two days, Wowwww... just came across mkt bounced back at d end of d day,not bad not bad ! Mat & Yitthang, thanks for yr shares updating, very much appreciated , I will only be back on this weekend, guys, dont worry about d short term dip, as i said, hot fund from US will flow into Asia currency n stock market ( Sell US stocks n buy in Asia stocks), hold it till next coming cny, if u still adopting FA method, u will definitely get what u deserved to ...

LIondiv coming down ? I missed d boat of buying more @1.74+.... is ok..still got some in hand, as for mahsing, anyone want to bet with me ? > 2.00 in short n mid term ! doubt ? Just wait n see ^V^ ok ?

If u any questions or enquiry, pls refer to benjamin n tailow for advice, someone will get yr posting thru on behalf of me.

Happay trading ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment