Tuesday, November 27, 2007

^V^ See ? now u know why I am not interested on Mesdaq stocks ^V^



^V^

Someone crying n asked me whether he should cut loss on MEMS or not with his buying cost of 0.45cts, well... i told u so.. read what i have posted last month >


Anonymous said...
SAM,wht do you think about MEMS?
respect, newbie

November 1, 2007 9:11 AM


Samgoss said...
MEMS ? wowww 4th qtr improved 56% with whole year EPS of 3.28 cts ! PE 15+,good to buy ? well, depends on what type of player u r, if u r speculator aiming for fast money, i will says this stock is much much better than ligua n iris ! if u r investor going for FA, my advice :NO" ! if i am not mistaken she came down from 90+ years ago, based on its volume, i can see something is " cooking" there.can u smell it ? btwn ipower n mems ( both r mesdaq stock)I prefer ipower @ 0.28 based on its FA giving u PE of 5 !with eps of 10.75cts. u decide bro ^V^ good for trading play.

Pls take note : I am not interested on mesdaq counters, d above comment does not indicating buy on ipower .

November 1, 2007 10:05


Seeking advice from me ? I wonder why yr TA never tell u to cut loss at higher price ? TA not workable ?

Cut loss ? sorry, there is not cut loss in FA ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment