Monday, June 22, 2009

^V^ New face lift Camry n Portfolio as at 20 June 2009 ^V^








^V^

It has been a long time i didnt post up my portfolio since 05 May , well..nothing 2 shout about but is good enuf 2 put those FF (esp those TA buggers ) in pocket liaooo ^_-

As can be seen , I hv taken profit on stocks like Deleum, Pantech, rcecap, zelan , parkson n ytlpwrwb , total profit 4 month of MAY stood at RM 31,745.00 n unrealised profit stood at RM15,995 , not a very good one but not bad oso ^V^ My cash vs Shares ratio is now stood @ 87% against 17 % , will increase my shares holding to 30% if mkt slide further.


Long waited correction has finally come , KLCI dropped from 1,090 2 current level of 1048 , so how now ? buy or sell ? 4 me , it depends on which stocks u r holding , if u r holding speculative stocks with no FA back up, my advice, u shld chop or take profit , if u r holding FA stocks esp those O N G counters, My advice is "hold" , I dun think KLCI will back 2 900 anymore , worse come 2 worse , I think 900 shld be d bottom ^V^

Any sharp fall below 1,000 is an opportunity 4 u 2 buy n correct , no need 2 ask ah kuai , Plantation n O N G r my first choice !

At d same time, I am oso eyeing on Genting SP , 0.63+- shld be a good deal , if u abit kiasi, dun buy it at one shot, d ideal way is buy in stages .

I am sure lots of sour TA crabs r spamming here , this is something i cant buy with money ,here I make them like a fool n there they come here 2 seek 4 my stock tips ^_- ha ha what a satisfaction !

Btw, I hv blog up d new face lift of Toyota Camry , I am considering of changing my Accord 2 Camry come this September 09 , any comment from u guys ? do u think she looks better than d new Accord ? 4 me, d side view n interior of Accord looks superb , but d front view looks damn ugly ! Overall, I think Camry is much better than Accord ^_^ what say u ?

2 all d Honda fans out there , see d latest attachement ( My 2 darlings ), I am just like u guys , those days I am 100% Honda fan , Camry is totally out of my mind , I like nothing but Accord ! Sad 2 say...d latest Accord is not up 2 my expectation at all ! d front view is like shit ^V^ ( 2 those Accord owner, sorry if i offended u )

2 Camry fans , here i come 2 u... this would be my first TOYOTA

No comments:

Post a Comment