Saturday, June 27, 2009

Watch My Big Love Movie Online

My Big Love movie is a very big movie about a big obese man named Macky who sooner falls in love with his instructor played by Toni Gonzaga.The movie tells a desirable romantic story which accepts a person just as he/she is.I personally can relate to Macky,as far as my name is macky and I've once been obese my love life is sobrang cheezy!nyahaha.
Watch the trailer above and watch the full-length film below.
[starttext]





The film is about an obese chef, Macky Cordova (Sam Milby,) who is sending flowers and presents to a beautiful girl named Niña (Kristine Hermosa). However, due to his condition, he cannot show himself to Niña as he's afraid that the girl won't like him. He was right, when Niña finds out who her secret admirer is, she is disgusted, leaving Macky heartbroken. Due to frustration, Aira, a gym instructor (Toni Gonzaga), volunteers to help Macky to lose weight for him to gain the confidence that he needs. Unexpectedly, Aira ends up finding herself falling in love with Macky. In the end, Macky loses weight and is together with Aira.
[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment