Monday, July 27, 2009

^V^Take it ezi, take it ezi ! Portfolio as at 28 July 2009 ^V^




^V^

I am quite busy nowadays , hence I hv no time to update my latest portfolio like I did in d past, let mke it short here , d above was copy n paste from RHB web as at 28 July 09 , nothing to shout about.. unrealised profit in hand is only 35k+ ^_-

No buying n oso no selling since 18 June 2009, I dont think mkt will go all d way up without any correction esp DOW ( it has been up for past 9 days without looking back ) , if u ask me , is it time to jump in now ? well.. if u hv zero balance or holding less than 30% , buy in stages is highly recommended , otherwise, stay a side n hold on 2 yr existing shares.


Yah..b4 I 4get, someone said , based on TA , tgoffwa is heading to 0.54 n he wanna 2 buy it @ 0.54+..ha ha kid, do u know what u r talking about ? this shows u know nut about FA , no vol cannot sell ? cant you see there r buyers qeueing @ 1.03, 0.98, 0.975 , total about 20lots there , I cant take profit with such vol ? never too late 2 know u r still a kid, did I hurt u kid ? sorry yah ! take it ezi take it ezi ^_-

like kid said : Mkt up uncle sam take profit, mkt down uncle sam said he goes 4 long term, like that sure win lah !? "..hello kid , that's how ppl make $$$ from shares mkt n oso that my slogan of " 捨我其誰之古来征股场几人赢!?万人皆醉 我独醒)^V^ u dun know meh ?


Gd luck bros ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment