Monday, September 6, 2010

Doris Tate in Her Own Words, Sharon and Elke Video and Masked Marauders Album?

Some people have emailed me about this great video that has recently been uploaded to YouTube.  Doris Tate is wonderful in it.  However, I can't say as much about her interviewer, Bill Nelson.  Nelson, as you may know, was found out later to just be using the Tate family and when Doris found out she no longer had anything to do with him.  But that is another story.  Thanks to everyone and Andrea for loading this.  I love hearing Doris' words.  There are 7 parts, so be sure to see them all.  Here is the link that was emailed to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSgD-4b_y1g&feature=related


Here is an Elke Sommer and Sharon video that has also been uploaded recently:

http://desi-agent.com/the-unbelievable-elke-sommer-sharon-tate-in-the-wrecking-crew-1969.php

And does anyone know the history behind this album?  It supposedly has Sharon on it's cover? Is it really her?  And why was she chosen to be on it?  Is this a redone Polanski Playboy photo?  I can't find my edition but it reminds me of one with her and Ferdy Mayne?



Thanks for everyone's recent emails!  It makes my day to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment