Saturday, September 18, 2010

^V^ 10 Stocks That Hedge Funds Love Right Now , XXXXXXX is as good as Genting SP @0.48 ^V^










^V^

Good day , take a look at d above attachments , see what hedge funds r buying now ? one of them is our ?????? ^_-... it is as good as genting sp @0.48, take a look at genting sp todate, 2.06 liaooo, keep going up with no look back, 2 118, fras seeing this ? well... I hv d same feeling too but always remember this, noone can buy at low n sell at high ! but we hv sold this genting sp @ really low price ha ha (1.30+- ) ma ma me yaaaaa.

2 fanfea, worry seeing ????? dropping again ? I am not... it is like bstead @3.70, she dropped below 3.50 after my purchases, look ahead, mid n long term shld be very fruitful 4 ?????.

someone asked me about t?? , t??? n l????? , well..all r traded @ quite bargain buy , among these 3, my pick is ????? bcoz cpo price is expected 2 be higher, among all d plantation stocks, ????? is one of d cheapest in term of PE , go 4 it.

talk about PE again, I remember someone asked me about sector average PE, refer 2 d above picture , that's what we called avg sector PE , compare it 2 yr stock's pe, this will enable u 2 see how cheap or expensive yr stock is !?

Guys, I think bXXXXX shld be coming next week , I may sell some if she cross above 1.16+- next week.

4 ????, XXXXX/ZZZZZwa..all these I will keep 4 a little bit longer.

*******
Lau Heong Sentul KL :- German Port Hand n Curry fish meat

GPS location :-

N 04* 50.144'
E 100*37.724'

Elev 14 M


K..talk abit about yummy foods , I am going 2 create a new blog called samgoss yummy ma ma me ya food , I will blog up all my favourite foods in this blog , first..let me introduce this damn yummy food called "German Pork hand " , I love this german pork hand very much , hard 2 describe 2 u guys how good it is , try it yrself n u will know y I love it so much !?

I came across this restaurant 4 quite some time liaooo , this restaurant called Lau Heong which located in Sentul ( next 2 public bank ) , she is famous of its German Pork Hand n Curry fish ( see d attachments ) , d best part of this restaurant was they serve u fast n d price over there is dirt cheap ^_-

mount watering liaoooo...

Next food in waiting is " Sg Chua spicy soup, their fo bao yuk ( fire explosive meat ) n Curry pai kuat r damn delicious ^_-..will blog this up in next posting.

Btw, if u guys hv any yummy food 2 be introduced, dont hesitate 2 post it here , I love yummy food very much , yr recommendations r very much appreciated.

I will blog up all my yummy foods 1 by 1 in my http://samyummyfood.blogspot.com .

2) Spicy soup sg chua

3) Best Char Siew KL

4) Best siew Yok KL

5) Thai Food Semenyih

6) Cow Yuk Mee Hoon n Butter Fish Ulu Yum

7) Chai Pao n Woo Kok Kuala Selangor

8) Fried Chicken Wings KL

9) Seafood Porridge Selayang

10)Char Kueay Teoy Penang

11) Asam Laksa Penang

12)Pork Noodle Penang

13)SeaFood Tualang Perak

14) Seafood Porridge Taiping

15) Steam Fish KL

16) Yong Tau Foo KL

17) Nasi Lemak KL

18) Hokkien Mee KL

19) Rojak KL

20) Nyonya Food Melaka

21) Curry Mee

23) Penang Hokkien Mee Penang

24) Satay Kajang

25) Fried Chicken KL

26) Bak Kut Teh Klang

27) Western Chicken Chop Melaka

28) Curry Chicken Bun Lukut

More.........

No comments:

Post a Comment