Thursday, January 13, 2011

^V^ Century -wb @ 0.80 , is copy cat darlie singh hiding in my private blog ? XXXX @ 0.?? is a gem ! ^V^






^V^

Oppsss !?? why so ngam one ? copy cat darlie singh has published up something about century today ! first MBMR, now century ! OMG, is darlie singh hiding in my private blog 4 tips ? ha ha

This is what I hv posted about century n its wb on Nov 15 2010 :-

Published by samgoss on: Nov 15, 2010 @ 18:24 Edit

^V^
Guys, it is century ^_- Initially I wanna 2 buy 80 lots of its wb @ 0.79 this morning , couldnt get, I raise my bid to 80cts , only done 10 lots, after that she shot up to 0.83 , i got no choice but to take another 10 lots @ 0.83cts, hence avg cost is ard 0.815 ^V^

Still got 60 lots parking there in line , this one I will try 2 buy below 0.80 cos 2molo is public holiday , hopefully I can get some ard 80cts+-.

At d same time , I also bot in 10 lots of century @ 1.81 ( last min sapu )

Y i am so confident on century ?

Well..look at its latest earning, which published on last Thursday , after that she shot up to 1.89 n its wb shot up to 0.89 on Friday b4 they came down to 1.76 n 0.76 respectively.

3rd qtr earning = 28cts , whole year shld be ard 0.40 cts , at current price of 1.81 , PE stood @ 4 !!! OMG !!! gem ?

Besides that, look at its shares buy back ! bosses r accumulating ! this is a good sign !
52 weeks low was 1.44

high was 2.10

@ 1.81, I dont think she has gone up alot ! if mom rose 30cts to 2.10

what about son ? easily 1.10 !!!

use fair value of PE 15 x 40cts = 6.00 !

chop off 50% from it u still get 3.00!

wowww if mom 3.00 , what do u think of its son century wb ?

3.00- 0.85 - conversion 1.00 = 1.15 gain $$$$ means 2.00 for its wb !

Reason y I dont buy all today was bcos of wed is holiday, hopefully I can get cheaper than 0.83 2molo. ( by letting u guys know it, i dun think I can get centurywb @ 0.80 liaooo )

Now u know y I cant tell u what is d gem stock this morning ? ^_-

Dont chase at high 2molo , if u interested , park there n wait !

One more stuff, most of u guys hv predicted it correctly , well done bro..feel happy 4 u guys cos this show u ppl know how 2 do valuation on shares liaoooo !

I think by another 1 or 2 years, my blog will wong fei hong sau dong liaoooo ^_-


*****
Touch a little bit on ???? :-
Someone asked me, uncle ..u said sell on strength , y u buying in now ? halo bros...

First, i didnt buy with extra money , I apply swap .

Second, as it can be seen , ..my sales r greater than my purchases.

see? I didnt buy more ..

further more , swap will minimize yr risk, 4 example..u made 40% from centurywb , u swap to ????. yr cost 4 ????? is now ard 20+-. year low 4 ????? was 0.?? , so...do u think safe or not ?

How possible can ???? drop below 0.?? ? chances r almost zero.

??? is under ??? sector, theme is there , PE < 9 , one of d cheapest ???? stock , 4 her 2 >1.00 in bull run shouldnt be any problem at all , if mom >??? , what about son ? >0.?? easily ?

Let calculate n do valuation on ????? like how I did 2 Pantech-wa @ 0.285 >

Instead of buying mom , u buy its >>??@ 0.??, mom is 0.??. thus..u save 0.?? -0.?? = 0.?? , this 0.?? , u put it in FD. avg FD rate = 5%

Expiry date 20??, conversion ??? ?? years from now.

First year ; RM??? x 1.05 = RM???

Second year RM??? x 1.05 = RM???

3rd year RM??? x 1.05 = RM???

.... for ?? years

After ??0 years , u will be getting RM???.

RM??? - RM??? = RM???.

hence.. RM1000 - RM??? = RM???.

RM??? + RM??? = RM??? .

RM??? - RM??? = RM???.

RM???/RM??? x 100% = 16% (IN MONEY ) , as known 2 u all, 4 warrant, anything below 30% is considered as in money, so..is ????? in money ? ^_-

one more stuff ! d duration of ????? is ?? years , any bull run in between this ?? years ? d answer is highly possible , therefore..buying ???? 0.?? is definitely a gem if one hv patience n holding power, same old saying, I dun know when she will fly but damn confident she will give u handsome gain if u hv patience !!!

I talked alot on ???? liaooo. what about its mom ? as I said... d most important stuff 4 choosing good warrant is d upside potential of its mom ! if mom koyak..son will die oso !

Now look at ???? , 52 weeks low 0.??, high 0.??, now closed @0.??. OMG ! this bugger still never move yet after 300 points up by klse . do u think it is safe @ current level ? how much she can come down somemore? from here,u can see d chances 4 her 2 rose > 1.00 is greater than <0.?? , setuju ?

Almost all d ???? stocks hv rokect up in recent run , I believed ???? will do d catching up soon, is >1.00 too much 4 ???? ?

???'s PE >20 , ???? 's PE >30, both also gone up alot ... how safe n also how gem ????? is with PE traded @ ard 9+-???

U dont need 2 believe me , u judge yrself , this is a must hv warrant if u believe 2011 is a bull run ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment