Tuesday, January 18, 2011

^V^ Woww, what a big jump in my new members today ! why arh ? OIC,感激 sour mo mo cow 4 bringing in so many readers from his blog ^V^








2 all, pls sign in 4 Teoh Beng Hock :-
http://www.petitiononline.com/m4bh/

OMG ! how come my private blog members jumped so many today ? 57 new members as at 4.05pm , why arh ?? oppsss... no wonder lah, someone is giving me free publicity in his mad blog , kamsiah kamsiah ...

感激 mad cow 4 all these ! know what is 感激 ? well..as a Chinese , he shld know his mother tongue well , I think this 感激 is not that difficult 2 understand ^_- right sour mo mo cow ? need a translator ?

seng attacks Samgoss

darlie singh attacks Samgoss

NOW sour mad cow oso attacks Samgoss

wowww ... need 3 taikos 2 attack one small unpopular blogger meh ? it is like playing football, unless it is 5 stars Brazil, otherwise u dont need 2 take Argentina, Germany N Italy ( 3 against 1 ) 2 attacks Brazil ^_- I am 5 stars brazil meh ? ha ha

Neno is me ? Wowww like that oso can arh ? then what about all these buggers spamming in my blog ? https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2900671137131972978&postID=2173950662306201986

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2900671137131972978&postID=5767498201786977575


Can I accuse u 4 all these idiot jobs ? boleh sour cow ?

Sour cow said he has never read neno's comments , ha ha r u sure sour cow ? if u dont read, how on earth u can cut n patse his comments in yr blog ?? ha ha use brain 2 write not use ass 2 bark ! ok !?

One more stuff , why u deleted d "Bot in 45 lots of pantech-wa @ 0.285" away ?ha ha sour again ? see who is hypocrite ? u r such a hypocrite bugger ^_-

Yah..u talked about no class ? what class u talked about ? Mercedes E class ? or extra FA class from me 2 u ? ha ha...u think neno got no class n u r in upper class ? u ni memang muka tebal macam tapak kaki aku ! know how 2 write this word " 羞耻 " ? Oppss...forgot u r high class banana kuai low whose does not know yr mother tongue at all ! sorry yah mo mo... btw, may I know is yr papa Kuai Lo (mat Salleh ) ? if not..how come u dont understand yr mother tongue ? 羞耻 ! 羞耻 !

Ok...

let see how many readers from mad cow blog jump 2 my camp after this ^_-

as at today , my private blog members stood @ 2,869 ( see d above attachment ), let see how many more members joining me after this, cut off date 22 /1/2011 .

U guys be d witness , let count from today, how many more members joining me after this ^_- ha ha really need 2 thanks this sour mad cow for bringing me so many new members 2 my private blog ^_-

k..back 2 biz..see guys ?... I told u oledi, there will be some pull back in this week ? remember I told u guys 2 take profit on latest 17 n 18/1/2011 2 weeks ago ?

but dont worry ... this is a healthy correction ^_- 4 those who hv taken 30% profit last week, happy 2 see mkt coming down ?

No hurry 2 buy in now... buy on d eve or 2 days b4 cny, OR>>>

buy in d below stocks @ anything below these prices > which ever is earlier!

?? < 0.78

?? <0.76

??? @ <0.305

Fajar -wa<0.70 (Buy back)

Centurywb @ < 0.90 (buy back )

Pantech-wa <0.35 (buy back)

???? < 1.20

2 ethan 30% returns is highly possible by end of March ^_-

2 dywin, thanks 4 yr alert, problem solved oledi.

No comments:

Post a Comment