Monday, June 4, 2012

NFL Player Says He Can Beat Henry In Arm Wrestling, Foley Update







– Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker was asked during his wrestling radio show 4th & Pain whether he could beat in an arm wrestling contest.
“Me,” he says when asked who would reign supreme. “I mean, Mark Henry has claimed to be the World’s Strongest Man for like two decades now. Is he really the World’s Strongest Man still or is that just some title he won’t relinquish. At some point I’ve got to think you’re not the World’s Strongest Man anymore. I’ve got to think at some point age has caught up with him. He’s been in the business a while… I’m still a young stud. In all honesty, the man is ridiculously strong. But I think I’ve got the fulcrum points, I’ve got the leverage part. I think I can take him.”
addressed his involvement with THQ’s WWE ’13 video game via Twitter, writing, “”Fired up to be part of @WWE 13. I re-create some of my best known moments from the Attitude era. Cool stuff to be part of.”
He also stated that will be signing copies of his WWE produced children’s book “A Most Miz-erable Christmas” on December 1 at Santa’s Village in Jefferson, New Hampshire.



Source : Sescoops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment