Friday, December 7, 2007

^V^ Hello mr sour, u want 2 see d other side of d coin ? ^V^


^V^

Ok, u got it ! btw, I think u shouldnt use d word "boring" to see my winner, u should put SOUR instead of boring ^V^ ha ha am I not correct ?

Ms Emily, u hv to thanks Mr Sour for his posting, bcos of his sour posting, I dont mind to take all d trouble to post up my latest portfolio for u to view ^V^

Mr sour, post me more sour comments n i will post up my portfolio more oftenly..ok ?

Guess how much more I can gain from Liondiv , Mahsing ,RCEcap & masteel in time to come ?

Mr sour, my Muind took me 9 months b4 i made >80% gain from her , what do u think of my Keladi & skpres ? 9 months also ? dont worry, 2 to 3 k unrealised paper loss is sup sup sui for me ^V^ ha ha Jangan marah yah ?

No comments:

Post a Comment