Monday, December 24, 2007

^V^ Take a look at ECMlibra @0.85+-^V^



^V^

With 3qtrs earning of 8.52cts (improved from 0.84cts to 8.52cts!) giving u PE of <10 for only 3 qtrs !!!

Year high 1.28

Year low 0685

NTA 1.11

Cash rich company

D most exciting parts of this stock r :- Its huge volume traded & it is a political link darling stock !

We know very well that GE is coming real soon , n also u know very well who is d man behind this stock , with their "Gatal" track goreng records, I dont think vain lady can stand loneliness ^V^

GE theme ? YES !

Volume ? YES !

FA ? YES !

WIND ? anytime from now ^V^

Though ECMlibra is not as solid as Plenitude, liondiv, mahsing n masteel in term of track earning records , but with its improved earning + GE theme + huge volume traded , it is good for trading buy in short n mid term ^V^

FYI, I hv swap all my engtex @ 0.695+_ to 30 lots of ECMlibra @0.855 n 3 lots of mahsing at 1.85 yesterday morning.

What I bought for past 3 days :- 5 lots Liondiv @ 1.89, 9 lots mahsing @ 1.82 n 30 lots of ECM @0.855 ( Targetted to buy ecm for 50 lots).

Btw, need to thanks Benjamin for his alert on ECMlibra, well done Ben !

Fang_siah (Tinglek), if i am willing to let u take over my blog, what is there to ask for posting permission ? ha ha go ahead n post, u r most welcome to post yr views in my blog ^V^

Guys, I am on my way to Harbin,hence, wont be posting anything till next year ^V^

Jinga bell jinga bell jinga all d way to Harbin, uncle sam is coming to yr town ^V^

Merry xmas ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment