Monday, December 17, 2007

^V^ On Holiday n Protect yr Profit ^V^


^V^
Within my expectation, mkt heading south towards d long holiday of Haji n Xmas, although i believed there will be another 20 to 30 cts upside potential for masteel but still i prefer to take profit ^V^I have taken profit on masteel @ 1.60 for 23 lots with profit around RM6,600+-, D reasons why i sold my masteel is bcos i believed if mkt heading south, good stocks will follow also ^V^ I may not be able to buy back masteel at lower price, but there r still Mahsing n Liondiv which i think r worth for me to swap.

I will be going for holiday start from 2molo onwards, will only be back next year ^V^, if u want to know my latest holding, get my latest portfolio as posted n minus out 20 lots of Liondiv @ 2.07 N 23 lots of Masteel @ 1.61, there u get my latest holding. Tailow, Tsk,Ben n philip, u guys can take over my blog for d time being.. u guys can still post yr comments n query in my blog , i will get my buddy to be d blog moderator .)

I will definitely keep u guys update on my purchase n disposal if there any, Instruction already given to my remisier to buy mahsing, liondiv or masteel @ my TP , this show that i am still bullish on asia mkt esp in first qtr of 2008 during CNY.

Merry Xmas n Happy new year ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment