Monday, January 5, 2009

^V^ 32 lots of UEMLAND @0.595 N 5 lots of SIME @ 5.55 ^V^







(((((((((((
Eric has left a new comment on your post "^V^ Ah cow , Ah seng N all TA bloggers , who said ...":

sifu sam,
thanks for your call on ytlpower-wb, tenaga, n uemland!
one thing i respect about you is not afraid to share n also make forehand calls...
unlike some TA guys who is great at backhand and also dare not admit wrong.
kudos Sifu Sam...
hats off to you.
hope you wont b 'kiam siap' to share more in the future :)

Regards,
Eric

lgcsdv has left a new comment on your post "^V^ Ah cow , Ah seng N all TA bloggers , who said ...":

Thank you for sharing your stock pick. I bought UEMland at 0.59 and exit at 0.71. I'm a small player, bought only 1000shs. i bought 3000 Sime CG at 0.145 and 10000 Resort CI at 0.10. Your kindness and unselfishness will earn u lots of blessings.

cs has left a new comment on your post "^V^ Ah cow , Ah seng N all TA bloggers , who said ...":

sifu sam, i solute u for ur uemland!..though i didn buy it..cause when i read ur post, it's already at 63.5sen..didn thought it can boom until 70.5 sen..
i too kiasi ad haiz!

sifu, so how u can see uemland is coming today? mind to share ur views?..


)))))))))

2 Eric n all , all these r street money , 不拿白不拿 ^V^ u guys no need to thanks me.. I did all these due to 2 reasons:-

1) Good Karma for me n my next generation.

2) Prove to TA bloggers that FA is nothing but d best n TA is nothing but my foot !
( Since seng has gone with d wind lately n oso keeping so quiet, I think it is time for me to let him go... )

2 all, I am not god , dont expect miracle from me.. some of my picks need patience n holding power , u cant expect all my picks come out like UEMLAND ! bought in d morning shot up in noon ! though i am confident it will come but I hv never expect it could be so fast !?? this one is just lucky only ^V^

Come back to biz , let me talk a little about sime n UEMland , both r under GLC stock, both also under theme play , sime under cpo n crude oil play , UEMland under political play ( NEW PM by March < UMNO meeting n d coming election in KT )

Y I like SIME ?

1)As it can be seen , crude oil has came down from as high as USD 140 to d low of USD 35+, I think USD30+ should be d bottom , for crude oil to bounce above usd60+ in this year is something sup sup sui..

2)She is taiko bluechip with PE stood around 9+-

3)She is still underperformed as compared to other cpo counter ( Look at IOI corp, from 2.50 to 4.50 )

4) She is also one of d GLC counter, by hook or by crook , she also fall under GLC theme play.

5) Year low around RM5.10 , 52 weeks high =RM 11+ , is it too much for me to target her @ >6.50 ?

6) @ KLCI 820+, she was hanging around 5.00+ , KLSE is now @920 , dont u think its down side is very minimum for one bought @ 5.50+?

7) SIME is also one of d high dividend yeild stock like ytlpower , if mkt goes against us , worst come to worst just hold n take her as FD lor !?

8) Volume picking up !

As newbie said, T3 is coming.. k..let hope it will come down below 5.50 for my second entry .


For those who bought UEMland , I may sell some of my uemland along d rise 2molo , if d timing n luck r on my side, i will not hesitate to swap it to sime ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment