Friday, January 9, 2009

^V^ Wow $$$ 4 mil offer by sour seng ! Ah seng n ah cow , is my results hurt both of u so much ? ha ha ^V^







Wowww.. Is my results hurt both u so much ? Y u 2 get so mad on me ? is it bcos yr loyal followers like ck5354, Dylan, ccdev, newbies n ivtac shifted their support to samblog ? ha ha . anyway, I need to thanks u 4 granting me such an opportunity to show off my sweety bank passbook which i kept it in my safe 4 more than 15 years .ha ha thanks to sour seng n ah cow , if not bcos of u 2, i hv no excuse to show off my old achievement ! this is really sweet..whenever i recall back those sweet memory in 1993.. my smile came out automatically from my heart ! it is like dancing with lin chi ling with a cup of volkar.. so so sweet ^V^

D below r what his sour critics on me :-

*********************************************************************************
Samgoss beats Buffett returns in Past 16 Years?

1. 16 years ago, Berkshire stock traded around $9,000 per share.

2. Last night, it traded at $94,000.

3. This means that Berkshire stock has grown by approximately 10 times, or 1,000% over the last 16 years.

4. And since Berkshire doesn't pay dividends, never sells his shares and has over 99.9% of his net worth in Berkshire, this means that Buffett himself has "only" managed to obtained approximately 1,000% returns over in the past 16 years.

5. Samgoss on the other hand - if I recalled correctly - claimed that over the last 16 years, his returns was 1,500%! Yes, the link is here - http://samgang.blogspot.com/2008/04/v-299returns-in-26-months-what-is-so.html

If an external auditor can vouch and certify that this is true, then, I will be most impressed.

Otherwise, it's all just backhand, forehand, left hand, right hand, side spin talk and childish nonsense from Samgoss only isn't it for the last 2 years? *grin*


************************************************************************************

My answer to sour seng :-

First of all, did I ever said I beat warren buffet in my posting ? where ? don’t twist d story ..ok ? ..come back to my 1,500% returns in 16 years …K..let me teach u what is 1 + 1 = 2 lar ha ha… I started my shares investment in 1992 with initial capital of 12K+ , as known to u guys, 1993 is a super bull year , KLCI rose from 450 to 1,314 within a year , Idris shot up from RM 0.50+- to RM8.80, same goes to Aokam from RM0.80 to RM 16.00+, repco >RM100 ! for one to make millions or >1000% returns in 1993 is definitely not a problem ( ask those old birds who involved in 1993 if u doubt ) ! Hence , I hv made about 135K+_ in that particular year !

12K to 135K -= >10 times or > 1000% ! ( see d attached picture). So..what is so difficult 4 me to achieve another 500% returns from 1995 to 2007 ? look at my 2007 result , this year alone I hv acheieved about 299% returns ( as per attached picture ) ! so ..is that so difficult to make 1500% returns in 16 years ?? ha ha … as I said , y d length of our fingers r not d same (十个手指有长短)!? y some can be so rich y some cant ? y some can be doctor n lawyer , y some cannot ? sour seng ohh sour seng , u cant do it doesn’t mean we can't do it oso ! faham ? ha ha

Bear in mind, in 1993, I was only 24+, just completed my study n fresh from oven , 135 K is not a small sum !

How ? still not convincing enough ? perhaps I need to show u my FDs to u liaoo ? ha ha..but then , do i owes u this (俺欠你的吗 )? ha ha * Grin*

*************************************************************************************
A $4 Million Proposal to Samgoss

Ok. Let's give Sam a chance to prove he is genuine.

If Sam is willing, then, let me make this simple business proposal publicly.

To kick start this, I only require Sam to do one very simple thing.

Even a teenage child can do this.

All Sam have to do is to write to me to let me know this:

1. His full name
2. His I/C number
3. His contact number
4. The names of the banking and security firms he traded with over the past 16 years that generated 1,500% return.
5. Be ready to sign a document that would authorize an external auditor to investigate and audit his investing record over the past 16 years. I expect 100% cooperation from Sam and no childish nonsense.

*************************************************************************************

My answer to sour seng :-

Woww 4 million offer from sour seng wor !?? OMG ! I couldn’t believe myself that such a childish proposal came out from a 60 years +old man like u ! no wonder u went in gpacket @4.50, oskv1 @ 2.80 n all d china call warrants lar !?? ha ha

Fyi, U think I hv never seen 4 million b4 ar ? .. write to u my IC , contact numbers n full name ? ha ha… what a joke ! do I owes u all these (俺欠你的吗 )? come on seng ! be mature abit lah !

Talking about my integrity , this is one of seng loyal follower windsurfer 's comment on me at seng blog d other day :-

(((((((((((((
Windsurfer: i know Samgoss for long time ago ... actually it was through the OSK forum ... back then the website was stock188.com i think ... Samgoss appear in the forum preaching Fundametalist approach to picking stock ... i think i was in 2001 or 2002 ... back then the market was very slow ... i mean REALLY SLOW ....

Windsurfer: so back then i was just starting to invest (play) stock ... so alot of things dunno ... ask alot of stupid questions( i still do) ... so i started to follow Sam's pick ... because his reasoning was acceptable to me ... fundamental approach... looking PE ... things like that ... as he also made enemies in stock188 forum as well ... these are mostly TA people...

Windsurfer: I make some money from Sam's pick, some notible great calls was YTL-WB, IJM, PARKSON, JUSCO, LIONDIV. I believe that Samgoss is geniune, i believe that he has no intention or that he is manipulating anybody, most of his psycho fan follow him because his track record is very good . ))))))))))))))))

Hello seng , d above is what yr loyal fan commetted about me , do u feel hurt again ? still think that uncle sam is a con man whose want to make use of his fans for his own benefit ? come on seng ! i know it is very painful to see yr loyal fan telling d truth about me ..it is nothing but true ! no matter how sour u r , u cant change d facts !

K..since u wanna to beat me so much.. let me give u another chance , besides my Ytlpowerwb @ 0.49 vs yr Proton @ 2.00 , let start it all over again , u create yr portfolio n I create mine with initial capital of 100K with effect from 12 Jan 2009 , let see who is better by 12 Jan 2010 !? BUTTTT make sure u show us yr forehand calls with attached picture like what I did ! dare ? ? ha ha I really doubt u dare !

I need to borrow yr statement here again :-

And to all of "Seng's supporters":

I don't want to hear any more childish nonsense on anything else!

All I want to hear from you is why your "sifu" did not accept my challenge ?

Lastly, to those silent readers out there ? pls do me a favour , pls show yr support to sour seng n ah cow’s blog lah… they were so frustrated seeing u guys giving yr support to samblog only ! pity them abit lah ^V^

Calm down seng, calm down ! Jgn marah yah ^V^ * Grin *

2 tcg82 n all , thanks 4 yr support ... from his above critics, u can see seng is running out of bullets liaoo... give him a break bros... btw, i am doubt that seng dare to take up my challenge , anyone wanna to bet ? ha ha *Grin *

No comments:

Post a Comment