Monday, January 12, 2009

^V^ Read what whereismoola's fan 's view on Seng about his 8 million offer ! ^V^





Comments from my sweet toof :-

:o) has left a new comment on your post "^V^ Wow $$$ 4 mil offer by sour seng ! Ah seng n ...":

I'm not a constant follower of either fusioninvestor or samgang. Once in a while I'll pop up and just have a quick read over each others recommendation.

But the other day when i was at whereiszemoola, there was a link to the $4 million proposal. Curiously, i read it and found the whole thing quite ammusing.

After reading the extremely long post (including his update on 12January 2009), I can only conclude that Sengs jealousy and envy is really driving him crazy. I can only imagine some childish person to have put so much effort into writting such a dumb proposal.

And his other supporters are even dumber. Especially those who are able to provide "audit services" + "personal money of RM2 million" + "RM 20 million from friend and family".

And for the statement on

g. What about sex? Do you think he pays for that or do you think he has a girlfriend or a wife? Add that to the expenditure.

What a low blow. Could you get even lower then that? Seng, please have some pride. Are you in a mid life crisis or something?

But enough of trying to justify of conclude the actions of a jealous man, but Sam, I really do feel sorry for you that you have to put up with some crazy old dude breathing down your neck. Nevertheless, keep up the good work over your investment track record. Cheers!

***********************************************************************************
Another blogger's comments on seng :-

Eric said...
Hi Sifu Sam,
Sorry for needing to borrow your blog for commenting cause I don't think seng will publish my comment..

seng,
With all due respect, I think you make a mistake.
"You see, when you apply for a $40,000 per annum job (let's not talk about $4 Million per annum job), it is standard procedure for you to fill an H.R. form to state your name, your I/C number, your contact phone number, etc."

sam does not in the first place apply job to work for you.

"Why can't we deal like business-men?

I want to be your Manager."

When you ask for ppl's help/ guidance, do you start by saying 'i want to b your manager'?
example.. do you tell buffet 'eh warren, since u earn more than me, i wan to b your manager'

I believe Sam prefer a carefree life, and not tie down to fund management.

I believe Sam does not need to prove anything to you.
Most important is, his results speaks for himself.
Tenaga, Citi, AIG, UEMLand, ytlpwr-wb.. and so forth.

Thank you.

Regards,
Eric
January

**********************************************************************************
ccdev said...
this thing with Sam is getting ridiculous. I understand where Seng is coming from but really dont need even more people to get involved and add fuel to the fire (and dont tell me this is just an intellectual discussion).So many good reasons why a person would not take the offer - one reason being why u need the extra hassle when you dont need the money, have to be responsible for other people's money and return,having to answer to other people bullshit queries etc .

Hopefully, both parties will come to their senses soon.

11:08 AM

***********************************************************************************
2 My sweet toof , ccdev, n Eric..thanks 4 yr sincere comments , by now u guys can see seng is really running out of bullets liaoo... as Eric said... I prefer carefree life.. why should I work under ppl ? why should I work under seng N his gang who r so childish n brainless ?do I owes seng n his gang for living ? ha ha..

As I mentioned earlier , helping u ppl to make money is for d good karma 4 my next generation , to those loyal followers, ask yrself, how much u hv made from my stock picks ? did I charge u a single cts ? ha ha..

Do u know ? d happiest thing in this world is helping those who need help , share d goodies among us ^V^

4 millions ? 8 Millions offer ? ha ha..do u think i need it ? ,,I wont blame seng n his gang cos they dont know who is real sam ^V^ ha ha... Alvin , Chee n Simcp..tell them who is sam if u know one of this buggers..k ? ha ha fyi, I am just a talk engrand char kuey teow china man only... ^V^

Aiyahhh seng, ok lah.. since u like to hear good news..let me tell some good news lah.. I am not a rich man..I am broke now..my annual income is around 10K which equal to <1k per month , all my forehand calls r fake, my passbook oso fake... happy now ? feel better now ? ha ha..I really dont mind to please u as long as it can cure yr mid life crisis ^V^

Ah seng n ah cow , Jgn marah yah ?

Btw, 4 those uemland followers, I hv disposed another 5 lots of UEMLAND @ 0.77 this morning .( as per attachment, seng n gang..no need to be so frus...this is fake one, i am telling lie..u know ? ha ha ) balance left behind is now 17 lots... this is also fake one..seng !?

No comments:

Post a Comment