Friday, April 10, 2009

^V^ Portfolio as at 9/4/09 n Dear Maxforce, still stick to short FKLI @877 until Aug 09 ? ^V^


^V^

B4 we talk about FLKI trader MR MAXFORCE , let take a look at my latest portfolio as at 9/4/09 ( 2 sour mo mo cow , seng, dun feel sour n hurt ok ?.. all these r fake one..ok ? ha ha ), needless to mention about my gain on resorts , tnb n sime , what i am trying to hint here is :-

If one follow TA method n apply it on citi @2.85 n resorts @ 1.93 , they would hv cut loss @ 2.30 n 1.85 long long time liaoo... look at citi n resorts today , ha ha..see ? is TA works ? u tell me lah ^_^

I hv told u guys b4 , this year is my year , 29K profit from local stock n 40K profit from US stock ( Dont 4get all these profit made in super bear year !) ..what say u MR FENG MY SHUI ?? ha ha..is feng shui absolutely baseless ? hellooooo...reincarnation n jesus come alive after death also baseless but y ppl still believe on them ? think about it dudes ^_^

Feng shui tell u how is yr luck of that particular year , when luck is not on yr side , retreat n stay aside , when luck on yr side, ATTACK !

Sorry guys, i am not LCLY, d above LCLY statement is direct to TA bloggers , sour Mo mo cow , backhand seng n his son darlie seng ^_^ not 4 humble ppl like u n Mr goodluck2u ^V^

K..come back to our TA bro Maxforce.

read what he has posted in my blog 3 months ago about future trading :-

******************************************************************
Maxforce said...

Haha lone TA fella here sure kena tembak... but thanks Sam for the defence. Much appreciated your gentleman style.

I too free nothing to do this weekend, so post a lot hehe but also your comments quite interesting, else I also wont reply :)


Dear Herbert,
I ve been silently reading this blog for some time as mentioned earlier. Sam post his buy and sell calls. But I have not read a more detailed analysis as like those in newspaper or magazines.
Maybe I am wrong, but I think Sam does not do so much homework like the fund managers, investment analysts etc and his results are superior than those fund managers/investment analysts right? So perhaps homework need to do, but not that much as those by the analysts?

As for the cycle, Sam corrected my wording used - I should have said Market rise and fall; instead of originally Stock rise and fall.
But the whole premise I was trying to say is that it is based on the economic theory of rise and fall due to supply and demand.
And TA is centered around this idea.
Yes, some good stocks can have strong fundamentals that is why demand is high then price go up.
But for some shit stocks also price can go up one woh... if not goreng, I dont know what that is.

Which blog show TA more superior? Actually, so far, I have yet to see any blog which are superior... no offense... I started off in the net visiting many many forums. Then visit many many blogs. Often I stay for a few days to a few months. Most initially look very good. Then found out its not so good. This blog I havent really track yet. Will track loh. Then see if really this blog is good. No offense ar, Sam. Just I belum tahu lagi.

Dear Theng once more,
Correct me if I am wrong, but Moo moo cow guy is a strong advocate of FA no? I remember arguing once kaukau with him. Because I borrowed Buffett's idea of "Selling when the reason you buy is no longer there" into TA. - he not happy. Then he say because I used foul language. All I said was that I have bastardized Buffett's idea and put it into TA.
Yeahla... bastard is foul word la. But in that context, it merely mean I change it loh. But he cannot accept. What to do.

Btw, I m better at FKLI/FCPO than stocks... so well if you think I dont know FKLI/FCPO... aiyah... apa macam mau bikin... no need to challenge me in stocks also. Because my stock picking skills lousy mah. Right in the beginning already say loh.

Dear Sam,
OKla... Seng knows nuts about TA la. Happy? He started his blog that time was pure FA. I was the one introducing and convincing him TA can pakai. Then he started looking at TA and to learn TA. Until now how long only? In time la, he ll be better in TA.
Is like, how long you took to master FA? Dont tell me born with it one ar... hahahaha
Anyway, yeahla, I pusing pusing then say the same thing. This one call polite mah :P

Yes, shit stock if delisted then relist is unlikely to recoup losses if one bought earlier. But well, my point is just that they might come back - thus the cycle.
Anyway, as said above and earlier, I ll mention Market Rise and Fall from now onwards, instead of Stock.

Actually I didnt say stock rise because of TA. I merely mention I didnt bother with the why loh.

FKLI. Manyak senang. Short now until Aug. That ll be my position. I m not that active in blogging, so if you want me become like you to post before hand, then susah la.

Once again, I thank you for coming to my defence. Appreciate it a lot. If you do come to Klang, let me know. Bakuteh on me. :)

January 17, 2009 7:30 PM

*****************************************************

Read this part , Maxforce said >>
FKLI. Manyak senang. Short now until Aug. That ll be my position. I m not that active in blogging, so if you want me become like you to post before hand, then susah la.

January 17 , FKLI closed @ 877 , it is now 941 , so how now max ? still stick 2 yr initial plan, short until Aug ? according 2 some TA analysis , it is now on uptrend zone after KLCI broke above 900 ! what say u Max ?

We dun want to hear grandma story such as "i hv long fkli @ 900 d otherday "like what backhand seng did ^_^ grin .

Dear Max , still stick to "short FKLI till Aug 09 ?

Mr Constance has keep track on Maxforce FKLI since max called to short FKLI till Aug 09 , read d below:-

Constance has left a new comment on your post "^V^ Portfolio as at 9/4/09 n Dear Maxforce, still...":

Okie... let's have a look on how's my result if I follow Maxforce's (TA)short strategy ....

Jan: 879.5-881= -1.5
Feb: 870.5-890.5 = -20
Mar: 878-871= +7

Net 3 month: -14.5!

Not yet mentioned current month..... Apr opening: short again at 872! Today close at 946. Net today: -74
Net so far: -74 -14.5 = -88.5

Ini macam kah TA? Aiyoh..... takut-takut oh, so called FKLI expert....FKLI. Manyak senang. Short now until Aug.

******************************************************************

Thanks Mr Constance

No comments:

Post a Comment