Monday, April 27, 2009

^V^Hi Alex Lu from next trade blog, never too late to know TA is useless ! my advice 2 u " 浪子回头,金不换" ^V^



^V^

I am sure most of u guys came across this TA blogger "Alex lu " , read his latest posting as below:-

***

Monday, April 27, 2009
Those who know, do not speak
Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak, do not know.

-Lao Tzu

First, I thought our market was due for a correction and yet it went higher (here).

Then, I thought the USD was poised to go higher. Instead, it retreated sharply (here).

Finally, when I thought our market was due to charge up to the 1000-point level, it took a sharp correction (here).

Days like these, one appreciates more the wisdom of Lao Tzu.
Posted by Alex Lu at 4/27/2009 04:46:00 PM

***

First of all, I hv 2 say Alex got my respect coz he dares 2 admit his mistake unlike backhand seng ^_^..

Since TA is unworkable , y wasting yr time on her ?

With yr education background, I am sure u can be a successful FA investor , make $$$$ thru FA method is definitely not a difficult task 4 u ^_^ ( if char kuey teow man like me can do it , y cant u ? )

Guys, u see d "beauty" of TA ? do I need to explain more ?

2 Alex lu , since u r a fan of Lao Tzu, Lao Tzu once said " 浪子回头,金不换 " think about it ^_^
2 hsul n alfred ,I could be wrong also but many times has proven me right... if u believe that making money companies could bring u gd returns in long run , when u see d value..go 4 it !

Check out my old posting..i mentioned there when KLCI @ 830+- .. buy those bluechip stocks with PE < 8 such as like genting , resorts , parkson , Bjtoto, IOI .....

read this >>>http://samgang.blogspot.com/2009/02/v-investment-strategy-2009-v.html

I am what I am is not bcos i am smarter than u guys, it is bcos of my method is correct ! On n On u can see lots of TA buggers wanna 2 kill me off ... sad 2 say..till now...none of them can achieve it ^_^

2 Ta bloggers, u must ask yrself y ? Y cant u beat me off ? char kuey teow man with only standard six education background tu pun u tak boleh kalahkan !? apo ni ?

D answer is simple, FA is my protection !

n oso...did u guys asked yrself..after so many years in osk n blogger world , Y unker can still stand high n proud ? if my method is not workable , I would hv gone with d wind long long time liaooo...

U dun need 2 agree with me ! but u cant deny d fact that u must agree with my proven end results ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment