Monday, March 22, 2010

^V^ Gopeng @0.70+, sold all @ 0.955 ( 40%+ gain ) ^_^, Bravo FAtt tat method ^V^





^V^

2 all TA losers esp mike , highgain n ah john , once again..my FAtt tat method striked again, gopeng @ 0.70 $$$$$$ , 40% return in less tan 3 months ^_- how u like that ??? can tak ada akal method do that ? sorry dudes, uncle sam fool u once again ^_-

Guys, is uncle sam telling lie ? is FA not working ? this is d only way u can make big $$$$ from shares mkt , throw away yr tak ada akal method ! never too late 2 start with FAtt tat method !

My XXXXXXX is coming oso , still not good enuf 2 blog it up here , stay tune 4 d coming update..k ?

Just 2 shut those TA losers's mouth up , read d private blog posting dated 25 Feb 2010 as below :-

^V^
Back ! it has been long time I didnt update my private blog here , maklumlah cos I jz came back from my cny holidays ^_-
K..back 2 biz , Gopeng has posted a very good earning yesterday , 83 % up ( some due 2 one off profit ) … this one is definitely a gem in mid term , still holding 10 lots in hand , will wait till > 0.90cts.
XXXXXXXX , flied 2 5.53 today , still got 50% left after sold some @ 5.39 b4 cny , this one I will hold 4 little while .
XXXXX , posted a quite good earning yesterday , this one I will keep for long term.
Guys , my view on KLSE is still unchanged ,KLSE shld touch above 1,350 in first half of 2010 , no panic n be patience .
My portfolio performance /p>
???? > 18%
???? > 10% +-
????? > 5%+-
Gopeng > 18%+-
????? > 4%
????? > 10%
???? still in positive zone after buy n sell
???? down 12%+-
????k < 10%

US Stocks
Citigroup > 150% gain
aig 130% gain
latest purchases of citi ( 2lots @ avg 3.40 ) up 2%

Edit this entry?
33 Comments for this entry


samgoss
February 25th, 2010 on 12:20 pm edit

No comments:

Post a Comment