Tuesday, March 16, 2010

^V^ If u wanna 2 make someone rich , simple ! teach him d method of FA = FAtt tatt method ^_- Citigroup from @ 1.80+ ... ^V^





^V^

Back ! Woww look at Citigroup todate , 4.05 liaoooo... see ? is buy n hold a sucker ? is FA not FAtt tatt method ?

Take a look at d attached portfolio dated August 2009 , citi
is my lucky stock , I hv made > RM40k from her since end of 2008 , in out in out 4 few times... bot from 2+ , buy sell buy sell along d way up ! TA loser John asking y I buy n sell ? y not following warren buffet 2 hold 4 long term ? Citi n genting sp is trading @ negative PE ( worst than PE > 50, means running @ huge losses ) ha ha..this show this Tak akal (TA) kid knows nothing about FA !

Yes , Low PE is a key method 2 value whether d said stock is traded @ undervalue or over value ! but that is not d most important factor ! most key factor is " future earning " !!! Wanna 2 know more ? ha ha sorry kid , I dun think I need 2 explain further here , oledi blogged it in my private blog y I choosed citi n genting sp which r trading @ negative PE ^_- ?

Y not following warren buffet buy n hold 4 ever ? ha ha... whether u trade or hold 4ever is doesnt matter , most important is make $$$$ n d method u adopted ! as long as u buy it based on FA ( valuation ) n not tak ada akal method (ta) , u r there !

Hv u ever seeing me make buy call based on macd, candle stick ,trend , breakout .... ?? ada ^_-??

http://samgang.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

2 all Ta losers such as mike n john loser , fyi, I hv 8 lots citigroup in hand now , read d posting which posted in my private blog on Feb :-

samgoss
January 29th, 2010 on 4:22 pm edit
Good sign good sign, mkt down our XXXX rose 3cts , shld be good earning ahead …is buy n hold a sucker ? ha ha..

so..pXXXX , r???? , XXXXX n leader all move up a little bit despite d big drop of klse , once mkt turn good, i am sure all these bugger will perform even better ^_-

buy supermx at this level ? not adviceable cos she has oledi gone up quite alot , it may rose further but d percentage wont be that great .

XXXXX? yes its latest qe show a big drop , well… it is only 5 cts different from our cost , sell or swap depends on u , if there is no better stock 2 swap, i will keep 4 little while.

XXXX ? dun worry..she still got great potential 2 rose furher up. I am still holding on @ cost 0.90.

let sink n fly 2gether.

yah..b4 i 4get , my q of citi @ 3.15 was done , total 8 lots in hand @ nett cost of 1.20 ( after taking into ac of my previous buy/sell gain from citi ) this bugger will definitely make me fly in latest 2 years time.

*******

From: LIM Thow Take
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 5:24 PM
To: Adelin
Subject: Re: How is Genting SP?

^V^

Dear adelin,

Happy new year to u too ^_-

genting sp has shot up far too high from my initial call @ 0.50+- , u shouldnt chase it now , y not u take alook @ citigroup @ 3.30 +_, this one u can keep it 4 yr grand childs ^_^..sure come kow kow one !

4 klse stocks, u can take alook @XXXX . @0.90+ , alternatively u can put yr fund on XXXX oso.

www.samgang.blogspot.com

SAMGOSS

**********

From: "LIM Thow Take" View contact detailsTo: "Benjamin Tey" Cc: "tailow" , "kylim28" , "

bro..I hv been parking there 2 buy citi @3.15 for so many days , until yesterday then only i got it , u called that lucky ? ha ha...

let sink n fly 2gether ^_-

trust me ben , citi is my lucky stock , I hv made quite handsome return from it since 2008, i dun think she will let me down this time ^_-

SAMGOSS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- On Wed, 1/27/10, Benjamin Tey wrote:

From: Benjamin Tey
Subject: Re: Ben , u see what i saw in my dream yesterday night $$$$$$
To: "LIM Thow Take"

Cc: "tailow" , "kylim28" ,
Date: Wednesday

January 27, 2010, 6:35 PM

I also q one lot at 3.15 but never done .... :{ the one done was 3.20. Why I am paying 5cents more than you? maybe that is the fate making you sifu Sam while I am no body Benjamin.

Fxxk ... closing price of G13.SI SGD1.04 ... should I buy in more??? .... erm ...

Tailow, I am not rich, but just been holding cash for too long and start buying now since shopping window is opened. One thing I don't understand, why you hate C so much? it is a good buy at this price for long term investment ... but of course no one can catch the lowest, buy in stages should be right approach.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 4:53 PM, LIM Thow Take wrote:

^V^

Ben, 1 lot of citi done @ 3.15 yesterday ^_-

SAMGOSS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 11:39 AM, LIM Thow Take wrote:

^V^

Ben is too optimistic @ citi 3.25 ? u must kidding ! ha ha

Ben.. called me uncle shit if u dont make big $$$$$ from citi in 2 years time ! it could be earlier than that !

I hv never hv this feeling of big big money ever since my ijmwb @ 0.38 since 2 years ago !

trust me ben ! ppl dont like citi bcos of she is slow mover esp in year 2009 , she is now back on track liaoo..once fed raise int rate in mid of 2010 , u will see what i saw in my dream $$$$$$$

sometimes , u dun need to be genius in accounting or FA , even ah pek can tell at this level of 3.20+- , d downside limit is very little ! what is d worst 4 citi ? 2.00 ??? k..let presume 2.00 is reachable , how long do u think she will stay @ 2.00 ? 1 year ?come on ! when world economy is bouncing back , do u think citi will stay there @ 3.20+- 4ever ???

D bad performer in year 2009 will surely shine again in year 2010 or latest 2011 !

Ben , u dun need to believe me , u must believe yrself , u must believe yr foresight !

I hv total 7 lots of citi in hand ( after buy sell/buy sell for 4 times since 2008 ) this time , i will not buy n sell anymore, i will buy n hold till my tp !

feng shui lo cheat u 10 years , uncle sam will "con" u in 2 years !

hv a nice day ^_-

*********************

Sorry mike loser n john , my FA method works again ..jgn marah yah ? ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment