Monday, August 22, 2011

^V^ Once upon a time , there is XXXXXXX , mkt down she gone UP > 16% ! another Ranhill in making ? is that not股海沉浮 之 万人皆醉 /输 我独醒 / 赢 ? ^V^









^V^



2 jf3..dun average down , dun buy in when knife is falling ! dun catch it ! some of u may ask..uncle, u said dun catch d falling knife y still u buy XXXXX ?



Well.. 2 answer u... first... I am forcing myself not 2 catch d falling knife ( u can see I only bot in 20 lots instead of tp 50 lots ) , if not bcos of d falling knife, I would hv bot in 50 lots liaoo.



Second.. this bugger is too good 2 resist !



Let me tell u a story , 2 eng eng , as promised 2 u this morning, d story goes like this>>>



2 weeks ago, when mkt crashed > 100 points.. I clicked on top 20 gainers n found out this bugger went all against d gravity , instead of coming down , she up 1 cts, this is amazing ! then I look deep into it, I found that its bosses r buying in like no 2molo since April , at d same time, its company oso buying back its own shares !



Besides all these , its BS is solid n only traded @ PE 6+ only ! not only that, d best part was , Mr ???? still keeps buying in despite d heavy sell down in KLSE , y ? there must be something on behind !



Second part of d story goes like this >



Once upon a time, there is one cinapek called ah sam , so happen this cina pek knows one of d director's wife in XXXXXXXX (former classmate ), after all d research done by this cinapek sam , he rangs her up 4 lunch date , d conversation goes like this >



Cinapek : leng lui, long time no see , bla bla blaaaa ...



Leng Lui : U got any share tip lately ? I am still holding on yr bstead lah .



Cinapek : Congrats , I hv sold off bstead long time ago liaoo, no more holding in hand, yah..just wanna 2 ask u something , I noticed that yr hubby keeps buying back his counter , y arh ? any big stuff going ?



Leng Lui : Really ? I am not aware of that wor ? my hubby didnt tell me anything about his counter wor ? how did u know all these ?



Cinapek " Really ? u oso dun know meh ? I got all these from RHB web , it shows that yr hubby keeps buying his counter like no 2molo wor... how come he never inform u about this ?



Leng Lui : Really, I really not aware of this, I swear... tonight I will go back n ask this "sey lo "! must question him y he never tell me that he is buying a lot lately !



Dun worry, If I got any news, I will surely inform u .



Cinapek : k.. make sure u tell me if there any ..ok ?



Leng lui : No problem.



2 days later , leng lui rang cinapek up n said " my hubby said dont listen 2 rumors ! no such thing lah... he bot back his shares r 4 fun only , no big deal behind , so...no news lah, btw..since my hubby buying alot, I oso 4low him n buy some yesterday @ 0.93 , will keep under my pillow .



Cinapek : Really..k...tqvm.



A week later , Leng lui called cinapek up 4 dinner , she wants 2 thanks cinapek 4 buying bstead @ RM3.00 , during d dinner, cinapek asked d same question again>



Cina Pek : Ooiii leng lui, got any news on XXXX or not ? r u sure that there is no big deal behind xxxxxx ? sure boh ?



Leng Lui : aiyahhh... I cheat u 4 what ? surelah..he said no big deal ! just that he asked me 2 keep it under d pillow n dun sell so fast.



Cina Pek ; keep under pillow ? dun sell so fast ? then when 2 sell ?



Leng Lui : initially I said I wanna 2 sell @1.20, my hubby said wait till 1.70 ! that's what he said !



Cinapek " 1.70 ? he asked u 2 keep till 1.70 ???



Leng Lui : yes ! he said dun sell too fast !



Cinapek : TQ TQ TQ < In heart , I talked 2 myself "He he I got d massage liaoo !





D End !



Sometimes, by saying " no" n tell u 2 keep certain stuff till certain price is much much better than telling u "YES " !



U know what I means ? u got any indication from d above story ?



Anyway... I will not wait till 1.????, > 20% I will start 2 sell in stages liaoooo !



2 all , still d same old saying, dun chase @ high ! if u still wanna 2 chase @ high , take yr own risk ^_-



As usual, d most important stuff is FA , without FA , no matter how !? dont fall into bobby trap !



Btw, how u guys like d story ? interesting ?



n oso...2 all ta losers n mike loser , wanna 2 know what is XXXXXX ? call me "Tun Sam " first ! ^_- ha ha



So 2 all ta losers, this is uncle sam, anti ta king , if u see him in street, whack him kow kow 2 ease yr shares losses pain..ok ? ha ha



Jgn Marah yah ? ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment