Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Video: CM Punk Confirms WWE Is Replacing The Spinner Title









WWE Champion was at the Philadelphia Comic Con event over the weekend and participated in a Q&A session. was asked about the possibility of WWE retiring the “spinner” belt and introducing a new WWE Championship belt. Punk confirmed that not only are there plans to replace the spinner belt – but the new belt already exists:
“I email people that you people don’t know exist and I bother them constantly about this damn thing. There is a new title. I’ve seen it. I’ll probably get in trouble for saying it, but I don’t think it’s any better than the current one.”
“It’s better than [the spinner belt]. They literally just made it. It’s about 20 pounds heavier than this one. I keep preaching that I want to be the guy – if I’m not the guy who doesn’t produce a new title, then I’ll be a liar, and I don’t want to be a liar. It’s out there, and it’s coming soon. Probably a lot sooner than the ice cream bars.
He also discussed the current state of WWE’s roster, Eddie Guerrero, Steve Austin wrestling again, The Rock’s return to WWE and more.
Punk’s comments about the spinner belt can be seen around the 34-minute mark:







Source : Sescoops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment