Sunday, June 3, 2012

Vidic fit for kick-off: Nemanja feels like a new man

Serb defender hands Sir Alex a huge boost after being ruled out since December







Nemanja Vidic has been given the all-clear to start full training at the start of July - and sys he will be fit or the opening day of the season.
The 30-year-old has been out since December after damaging knee ligaments in a Champions League game at Basel.
The Serbia centre back said: "I can now run and do some things on the pitch which is better for me psychologically because for the last four months it's been every day in the gym, which is hard.
"But the worst part is behind me. I can look forward to the second half of the rehabilitation and work more on my fitness.
"Hopefully, I'll be fit for the big kick-off."
Vidic is expected not to travel on United's pre-season tours of China and Norway, but will stay at Carrington to be monitored by the deposed champions' medical staff.



Source :Mirror.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment