Tuesday, June 5, 2007

^V^ Dear XYZ, no need to thanks me ^V^


^V^

U made gain from my picks is bcos u believed in FA, u need to thanks FA not me ^V^

I am a slave of Mr FA ( FUNDAMENTAL), he told me, if i want to be rich, listen n follow him ^V^As it can be seen from my portfolio, it shows MR FA is no LIAR !! that makes me " i am who i am now" ^V^ hence yr gain from WCTland , Maybulk n Ijmwb r all contributed by MR FA not me ^V^

If u want to get close to Mr FA, read more FA books, u will definitely meet him at swiss bank one day ^V^

Btw, thanks 4 inviting me to yr forum, I am afraid i hv to turn u down once again cos MR FA told me " NOT HIS CUP OF TEA ", sorry bro, need to turn u down once again ^V^

Lastly, thanks for showing interest on my blog, how often u pay a visit to my blog ? twice a day ? I guess so ^V^

***

Guys, I just bought in skpres @ 0.175 for 50 lots, based on its FA, NTA =0.19, PE =6 with gearing of 0.1, 30% to 50 % return from it shouldnt be any problem ^V^ I rated it as "Mid term trading buy ".

WWwowww look at crestbld n its wa..is coming $$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment