Tuesday, June 12, 2007

^V^ Sold 20.5 lots of Maemodewa @0.555 for swap ^V^

^V^

Sold 20.5 lots Maemodewa @0.555, balance in hand 50 lots .Profit about RM3,200+ n ready for swap to either skpres or oilcorp ^V^

Dow down 130 points yesterday, i think i can get cheaper price today ^V^

2 newbie, r u d one from Penang ? my restaurant biz is doing alright, n it is running by my partner wong at d moment, if u ever drop by to KL, give me a call n i will ask Mr Wong be yr tour guide n driver ^V^ btw , how is yr biz in Dubai ? any "kantau" for me ? ha ha

***
From: "Newbie" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: samltt88@yahoo.com
Subject: [Gaining on Shares Investment fro m Bloomblog (股海沉浮 之 万人皆醉 我独醒)] New comment on ^V^ Swap 5 lots of S wee Joo @ avg 1.295 to Oil cor....
Newbie has left a new comment on your post "^V^ Swap 5 lots of Swee Joo @ avg 1.295 to Oil cor...":

Dear Sam,

I thought Oilcorp is a fisheris counter and NOT an Oil & Gas counter. Also understand it is going into share split of 1 for 10.

Btw, how's your restaurant business ? I wish you all the best of everything.

Today my Sapcres doing well.

Thank you for eveything.

Newbie
email : XXXXXtt88@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment