Tuesday, June 26, 2007

^V^ View from a mechanical system trader ^V^



***

alex said...
Well, this is my view here....

I think these blogs also from the same "harga chart" (if I am not mistaken):

http://www.thechargingbull.net/
http://thechargingbull.blogspot.com/

B4 that, he also opens a lot of blog here and there (but never last long).... once in a while, he will appear in any forum but then.... he won't last long.... don know why....

in my opinion, this guy was quite good in TA skills. But, his consistency is not there. Besides, I think his lack of confidence in his supposed good skills made him came and dissapear.....IMHO, be it TA / FA, there's no perfect skills to win 100% in the market. So, if a trader not dare to show his failure trades, he failed himself rather than being failed by his skills.

Well, same thing happens to unker Sam. If I am not mistaken, he made a wrong call in mieco b4. (correct me if I am wrong)But then, compares to his marvellous results in other stocks pick, a small drawdown is no big deal at all. End of the day, he's still around and he had consistently calling for good call.

To unker Sam: sorry again for ka ka cao cao your blog here. As usual, I think you are one of the brilliant FA guy around. But,to be honest..... the 'hargachart' fellow is not that bad either. (If he's the one who have the same blog as mentioned above)The only problems is he dare not face himself honestly..... isn't that the most important element in trading? .......

June 27, 2007 11:26 AM


alex said...
Unker Sam:
the other things is..... I am actually one of the guy being attack by you b4.... But, I did not respond at all with your critics as I think you mislead me as one of the TA guys around. In fact, I am a mechanical system trader (blindly follow with the system I trust) with FA as assistance to filter out stocks to purchase.

My points is: I did not respond to your critics due to few reasons:

1. I respect your skill.So, I think I am not qualified enough to argue with you especially I am only in this field for couple of years.
2. As mentioned above, I had been mislead as TA traders. Hence, I do not think it's necessarry to respond......besides, my main field is on derivatives and commodities. Hence, I think this is another misleading part from your side.
3. The main point is: if a trader can't accept critism from others (especially those with proven records like unker Sam), how is he going to success in the future?

Lastly, I am just a market student who occasionally correct in trading. hence, my intention is to point out the difference attitudes from two different guys when both being hentam by sin seh Sam!

As usual, sorry to have talk so much (not relevant with your topic, right?) in your blog.... just wanna share my view. Hope you don't mind.....

June 27, 2007 11:36 AM

***

Sorry Alex if i offended u b4..ha ha as u know,an elephant is too small to be stored in my heart but an ant (TA) is too big for my heart storage !!!^V^

Regarding my mieco-wa !?? ha ha i am not trying to defend myself for d pick, to be frank, it was a trap (banana skin for me to step) that been set nicely for me, this guy called Audrey Choe ! I learnt a lesson from him, never ever rely on others, u must do yr homework n get it done yrself ! trust nobody even yr best friend when come to dollar n cts !! i learned alot from this guy ^V^

Let me tell u why I keeps insisting "FA" in my blog, those who r being with me since 2002 in osk forum knew very well, I started with 50 K capitaL In year 1998, proud to say I hv generated more than 700 K since i adopted fundamental method for my shares investment ! if not bcos of Mieco-wa that pull me back , i would have gain > 1 million by now ! Those friends that follow my picks n method, they r now doing n living very well but those who adopting TA n speculation method, 99% of them r still struggling !! ( some even come to me for financial help )!

I dont force u guys to believe me, is your choice to choose how yr future life going to be ^V^ just like my blog slogan saying >>
冥冥中早注定你是富或贫,是错永不对, 真永是真,任你怎说安守我FA,始终相信FA是金(FA=Fundamental

No comments:

Post a Comment