Wednesday, June 27, 2007

^V^ Thanks http://dragonzone88.blogspot.com/ for yr invitation n also Alex for yr view ^V^

^V^

I will consider yr invitation only after i stop blogging samgang's blog by this coming 28 Feb 08 ^V^
***
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:14:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: "dragonzone" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by google.com. Learn more
To: samltt88@yahoo.com
Subject: You have been invited to contribute to dragonzone's blog
The Blogger user dragonzone has invited you to contribute to the private blog: Dragon Zone.

To contribute to this blog, visit:
http://www.blogger.com/i.g?inviteID=1942402791467177297&blogID=8948828633333337495

***

Sorry Alex if i offended u b4..ha ha as u know,an elephant is too small to be stored in my heart but an ant (TA) is too big for my heart storage !!!^V^

No problems, master Sam. I dare to voice out how you attack me means that there's no hard feeling at all from my sincere heart. As mentioned previously, I respect your skill and I am not at your level yet.... so, I must accept your attack. Besides, I think a great guy with great skill is normal to have some ego. Ego here means that the said guy is passionate and 100% confidence with his skill. So, what's the problems with unker Sam's ego? (Many like to mentioned this.... funny!) well, he is the man with right ego, isn't it? Lastly, guess how I came across your blog here? My stuff was being attacked... so, my friend ask me to have a look.... that's how I end up becomes a loyal fans (reader) in your blog.Initially, I thought wanna defend myself too.... but.... the reasons had been explained earlier.....

As for mieco case.... I think it's not a big deal at all...... fyi, I had followed some of your call here. Although I am not a member (do I have to apply for that? lol!)who can get the latest updates, I tend to have a nice look when certain counter was brought up by you. By then, I use my own analysis (no TA..... so, no worry, man!) to buy and sell in the market. Guess what! Fantastic! Imagine, I got your updates quite late (I assume so) and I sometimes did not have time to "peep" in your blog everyday.... but your indirect contribution in my banking account was indeed incredible to me. Thanks, man!

Lastly, I know I would have offend a lot by saying this.... But, I gotta say this.... TA is just a tool.... a tool to predict, not a tool that can ensure a 100% winning formula....(perhaps not even 60%?) Bottom line is: can a human being predict? mmm..... food for thoughts..... as for FA, I dare not comment much in this great blog. Let sifu Sam explain further through his actions......

Big big cheers!

***

Hi Alex,

As for FA, I found that it is all depends on individual's characters, some born to be gambler n speculator n some born to be investor n financial planner, i hv seen it with my own eyes, if a guy born to be a gambler, u will never able to convince him for change to FA method, he will turn to u n said " FA ?it is all bull shit, long term & fundamental ? u want me to hold n die ? he loves stocks like liqua, iris & dbhd... but he doesnt know what he is actually buying !? is that worth to buy with yr hard sweat money into a company which is running at loss for past few years ?

We can see a big contrast how human being behaved in share mkt n their life style, when come to luxury items,they know what is quality products, they go for branded such as Sony, Merz, BMW, G Armarni , LV, Omega.... if u ask them to buy Proton car or pasar malam product, they will lough at u n said " u r cheap n no quality ", BUT ! when come to share picking,they know nothing about quality !! they will never go for branded n quality stock like YTL , PBB, IOI, Maybank , Genting ...they said it is expensive , what they prefer r "cheap" stocks like ligua, Dbhd, iris...now u see what quality i am talking about ^V^

I hv to admit there is no sure win in share mkt even with FA method, but with d right FA method , i can guaranteed u yr success rate is definitely more than 80% !

For those who doesnt know anything about FA n accounting, my advice to u, It is much safer to buy stock that stood @ PE below 10 with good earning records ( although it is not sure win, example Megan with PE 2+)but at least it is safer n better than buying stocks with negative earning + no proven earning records !


As it can be seen, In bull mkt, I prefer Low PE stocks very much, especially those with good proven earning records ^V^ as mentioned many many times, u will never get Low PE + free debt or low gearing + High NTA, high ROC +good cash flow stock in bull mkt ! hence , a little high gearing is ok to me, as long as it is still manageable ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment