Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Living the Passion of Becoming A Moviemaker

[starttext]
Since Grade School, I always wanted to be a film maker.But that wont be possible primarily because of some money matters,I haven't heard of any school which has that kind of course here in our place and because I am now a sophomore student taking the curse computer science.Now I am going to out a section on this watch movies blog, a section about movie concepts for film makers,directors and all.At home,I always have this stories, but they remained inside my head.I'm really not good on writing stuffs on paper.Every time I start something, I end up grieving for it -I scratch it and throw it on a garbage bin.

From this day forth I will have to post some of my stories here to wind up some concepts for our film makers out there.So keep buzzing because, my first motion picture is about to start.

[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment