Saturday, July 10, 2010

^V^ World Cup Final ! Spain vs Holland ^V^






^V^

Who will lift d cup ? my bet is SPAIN ^_- this should be a 60 : 40 match , Spain stand a good chance 2 win but what I am worry is :-

When whole world put their bet on Spain ,d result may turn up d other way ! just like 1998 world cup final when everybody expecting Brazil 2 win d cup , end up France took d cup ! this could happen again tonight !

Well... we must take this in 2 consideration if one wanna 2 put his bet tonight , 4 me... I will place 1/3 of my gain on tonight match , my take is SPAIN ! latest odds was Spain giving 0/0.5 ball , another odds is 0 : 0 but win only 65% , i think most likely i will go 4 second odds ^_-

Good luck n long live SPAIN !!!!!!!!

Talk a little bit on B????? there is one sour ta loser asking me , what is so big deal about RM 50 dividend by b???? ha ha..this show u know nut about B????/ , fyi, based on past 4 years records, this bugger has been paying dividend on QUARTERLY BASIC ! hence... if u take RM50 times 4 , u will get RM200 per annum ! RM200 / B??? share price = 7%+ , much much higher than FD ! wait... dont 4get d paper gain from B???? oso ^_-..how u like that Mr TA loser ??

Jgn marah yah ?

88 n hv a nice weekend ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment