Saturday, July 3, 2010

^V^ What if Maradona replaced by Jose Mourinho ? will d score line still 4-0 ? ^V^






^V^

See ? now u know y I picked Germany instead of Argentina on yesterday match !? as I posted , I stated there this is a 50/50 match , either side can be d winner , hence by giving 0/0.5 ball 2 Germany , it is definitely a good deal 4 those who take Germany ^_-

Besides this, there is another reason y I picked Germany ? as known 2 u, I like Argentina more than Germany , y still I picked Germany ? cos I am a down 2 earth man , I hv doubt on Maradona's ability , as a player, no question at all , Maradona is d best player I hv ever seen , but when u talk about coaching n " eat brain " , sorry 2 say he is far below that !!! this can be proven by his poor performance in South America qualifying round ! Argentina ended as no 4 in that qualifying round ! As a super power nation in football, this is something which is quite unbelievable n oso unacceptable !!!

U may come n ask me, if he is so damn lousy ?then what about their victory in first round n last 16 ? ha ha... good question !

my 6 cts :-

In first round n last 16, those teams r second liners not blue chip like Germany, Spain, brazil n holland , of course they can win easily , just like if u ask me to coach Brazil n play against MALAYSIA !??? Ah pek ah soh also can win larrrrrr ! bukan ? look at d star line up in Argentina !!! even u put my mom as Brazil coach oso can win larrrrrr !

Too bad, they r playing with "eat brain " blue chip team like GERMANY !!! hence , d defeat is basically unavoidable !

BUTTTTT...if Jose Mourinho heads Argentina n play against Germany , I can assure u d result will not be d same like yesterday ! no way it can be 4-0 !!!

Jose Mourinho is an eat brain fellow , real genius in coaching ! he doesnt need big input 2 produce big out put ! look at how Barcelona get beaten by Inter milan 2 months ago ! this is what I called genius coach ! small input with big output result!

Old saying , a good player doesnt mean he can be a good coach too !? same goes like u know what is low PE doesnt mean u really understand it, u understand it doesnt mean u know how 2 apply it !? ^_-

conclusion is :-

In Football, some born 2 be player, some born 2 be coach .

In world of shares , some born 2 be winner n some born 2 be loser like TA fellows ^_-

This coming semi final, Ger vs Spain , 50/50 odd ! which ever team giving 0/0.5 , my advice " CHIAK " !!!

My world cup prediction results, Won 12 matches ,draw 5 matchs n lose 4 matches ^_-

my 4 losses :_

Italy vs Slov

Spain vs Swiss

Nigeria vs Greece

Brazil vs Holland

How arh ? not bad yah ?? ^_-

8 n hv a nice weekend ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment